ᴄʜ-17 ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜᴘᴘᴇᴛᴇᴇʀꜱ

In the days that followed, Dunk and Joong found themselves ensnared in a web of manipulation orchestrated by Dunk's parents. Rumors continued to swirl, painting Dunk and Joong in an unfavorable light and casting doubt on the legitimacy of their relationship.

Dunk's parents had pulled strings behind the scenes, leveraging their influence to tarnish Dunk and Joong's reputations and sow seeds of discord among their friends and acquaintances. Their relentless campaign of manipulation left Dunk and Joong feeling isolated and vulnerable, their trust in others shaken to its core.

One evening, as Dunk and Joong attended a gathering of friends, they felt the weight of suspicion and distrust in the air. Whispers followed them wherever they went, eyes darting away when they met their gaze.

Dunk's voice was tinged with frustration as he spoke to Joong, his words laced with bitterness.

Dunk: "I can't believe they're still trying to turn everyone against us. It's like we're living in some twisted nightmare."

Joong's expression mirrored Dunk's frustration as he nodded in agreement.

Joong: "I know, Dunk. It's infuriating, but we can't let them win. We have to stand up for ourselves and show everyone that their lies won't break us."

Despite their determination to stay strong, Dunk and Joong couldn't shake the feeling of being trapped in a game they couldn't win. Dunk's parents' manipulation had cast a shadow over their lives, threatening to tear them apart from the inside out.

But as they clung to each other in the midst of the chaos, Dunk and Joong knew that they had something worth fighting for. Their love was a beacon of light in the darkness, guiding them through the storm and giving them hope for a brighter tomorrow.

As Dunk and Joong grappled with the relentless onslaught of manipulation from Dunk's parents, they realized that they needed to take action to protect themselves and their relationship. They couldn't allow themselves to be mere pawns in their parents' twisted game any longer.

With determination burning in their hearts, Dunk and Joong devised a plan to confront Dunk's parents and put an end to their malicious schemes once and for all. They knew it wouldn't be easy, but they were prepared to do whatever it took to reclaim their lives and their happiness.

One evening, Dunk and Joong arranged to meet with Dunk's parents in a neutral location, away from prying eyes and wagging tongues. As they sat across from each other, tension crackling in the air like electricity, Dunk's parents regarded them with wary suspicion.

Dunk took a deep breath, steeling himself for what was to come.

Dunk: "Mom, Dad, we need to talk."

His voice was firm, his eyes locking with his parents in a silent challenge.

Mr. Natachai: "What is it, Dunk? More lies and accusations, I presume?"

Dunk shook his head, a steely resolve shining in his eyes.

Dunk: "No, Dad. This ends now. We know what you've been doing, trying to turn everyone against us, spreading lies and rumors to undermine our relationship. But it stops here. We won't let you control our lives any longer."

Mrs. Natachai's eyes widened in surprise, a flicker of guilt crossing her face before she quickly masked it with defiance.

Mrs. Natachai: "I don't know what you're talking about, Dunk. We only want what's best for you."

Joong's voice was sharp as he interjected, his patience wearing thin.

Joong: "What's best for us is to be free from your manipulation and control. We refuse to be your puppets any longer."

With that, Dunk and Joong rose from their seats, their determination unyielding as they turned to leave. Dunk's parents watched them go, their faces a mask of shock and disbelief.

As Dunk and Joong walked away, they knew that their battle wasn't over yet. But with each step they took, they felt a newfound sense of freedom and empowerment, knowing that they had taken a stand for their love and their future together.

____________________________________________________________

Honestly, this isn't the direction I originally intended for the story. My initial plan was for them to reconcile, tie the knot, and start a family.

Simple, right? But it was too simple. I wanted to elevate the story beyond my initial vision, and that's how we ended up with this plot twist. Don't judge me too harshly, lol