Chapter 12 - (S2) Roaring Through The Sports Festival

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

-Continuing off where we stopped-
-Y/n POV-

Me and Izuku spend the last two weeks training to the sports festival, the day finnaly arrived.
Anyway, as the morning arose, we were getting ready to go.

Inko: "Izuku, Y/n, be careful not to get hurt." She said in a worried tone, witch i can understand why.
Izuku, Y/n: "Okay." We said in unison before standing up.
Inko: "I'll record it, okay? In high resolution."
Izuku, Y/n: "Okay." We said again, with me turning around and thumbs up.
Inko: "Do your best. And take care of each other." She said
Y/n: "We will. Now we're off. Bye!"

We open the door and mark our way to what is probably the most important event of our lives.

-Timeskip to the waiting room-

After we arrived at U.A we immediately got into the waiting room were everyone was getting ready for the festival.

Mina: "Man... I wanted to wear my costume." She said touching her school P.E suit.
Ojiro: "To keep everything fair, we can't."
Sato: "I wonder what the first round's gonna be..."
Tokoyami: "No matter what comes, we have no choice but to deal with it." He said looking down with his arms crossed.
Shoji: "Right."
Y/n: "Yeah, specially when both the general studies and Class 1-B are in our throats." I pointed out.

Iida suddenly came through the door.

Iida: "Everyone, are you ready? We will be entering soon!"

We all took took a small time to breath and try to calm down, but then Todoroki spoke.

Todoroki: "Midoriya." He walks to be in front of Izuku.
Izuku: "Todoroki-kun? What is it?"

Since Todoroki was the strongest in our class, the rest of use, immediately look at them.

Todoroki: "Looking at things objectively, i think i'm stringer than you." Wow, what a way to start.
Izuku: "Huh? Y-Yeah..."
Todoroki: "But... All Might has his eyes on you, doesn't he? I'm not trying to pry about that.

 All Might has his eyes on you, doesn't he? I'm not trying to pry about that

Todoroki: "But i'm going to beat you."

I could see Izuku's eyes winded a bit by Todoroki's statement.
Todoroki was seriously declare war?