XL. Good Luck, Guys.

ON THEIR way back on the same road, using the Twinkie, they came across the police cars all around the truck where they crashed into the tree. "Oh, shit! They found the truck." Kie said and JJ quickly put his hat on. "Chill, chill, chill, chill." John B says.

"Of course." JJ says a bit angrily. "Alright, just relax. Just relax." John B says as Kie got off from where she was sitting with Jake to sit behind the passenger side. "Well, lookee here." Shoupe walks up to the van. "Evening, officer." John B looks up at the man.

"Sheriff." He corrects the teen. "Sheriff. Yeah, that's right." John B looks back at the sight ahead of them. "Speed kills, huh?" He says, nodding softly. "I pulled the tags, and I know whose truck that is." Shoupe says then shined his light inside of the van, making Kie furrow her brows, looking over. "Hey! Kie, you drop your weed pen back there?" He asked and Kie looks up at him, raising a thumbs up. "Found it." He says and the man nods.

"Ah." He says and Pope looks at the man. "Sheriff, I just wanna say that this is all my fault. She had nothing to do with this. I take 100% responsibility." He says and Shoupe just looks at him. "Nothing to do with it? Uh-huh. You wanna try that again?" He asked him.

He looks over at Kie again, "your parents reported the truck missing four hours ago, and the keys were missing from the house. I'm taking you home. Or I can pull you all in for leaving the scene of an accident." He says and Jake looks at Kie right away.

"Okay." The girl says. "Good. Plumb." Shoupe says and the woman goes over to open the van door. Kie finally looks up at Jake. She then looks down, "yeah." She said softly and got out of the van. "I gotta deal. Hit me up later and make sure I'm still alive." She looks around at them and once the van door closed, Jake sighed as he looked down.

The other five now arrive to the Cameron house, hopping out the van and walking down the street. "He's got the truck." JJ says to them quietly. "Stay low, stay low, stay low." John B quickly shushed them, the boys and Sarah all standing in a line together along the fence. "How much do you wanna bet Rafe has the cross inside that truck right now?" Pope looked over at them. "There's only one way to find out." Sarah said then walked away.

"Hey, hey. Wait." John B whispered, following after her and leaving Jake, JJ and Pope there. The three boys watch the two standing together who began talking about themselves and their relationship. "I want you to have this back. Will you take it?" John B asked and Jake watched as Sarah stepped up to kiss him. He looks away, shaking his head softly.

After Sarah walked away, "okay. Be safe." John B tells her quickly. "Hey! Do you want me to preform your vows while you're at it?" Pope says and JJ looks at John B. "Did you say be safe?" He asked and Jake chuckled. "Christ, could you have taken any longer?" Pope said as they turn back to watch the front of the house. "I did say be safe." John B whispers.

"What's she doing?" Pope asked as Sarah had stepped up to the passenger side seat of the truck, looking through it before climbing down. "I don't know what to do." She had whispered to them but all they saw was her waving her arms around, confused. "I need the keys!" She said and Pope waves his hands.

"Come back!"

"I'm going inside. I'll be fine." She pointed to the house and turned around. "No. No. Don't you dare go inside." Pope shook his head but the girl just kept walking to the front door. "You said don't go in that house." Jake says as he looks at John B. "I told her that!"

"Do the birdcall!" Pope says and John B tries but it was a really shitty birdcall. "What? That's not what a bird sounds like." Pope says. "Was that a dying chicken?" JJ asked. "It's not-- it's a whistle." Pope tells the Routledge. "I'm going over." John B jumped up, so they follow his actions but a golf cart pulls up, the man driving it honking the horn. "Uh, excuse me." He catches the four boys in the act.