Hypocritical Husk

[Huskers POV]

Another Day, Another Shitty Shift At This Fucking Hotel.

I thought whilst Taking another Sip of The Liquor I was nursing on I looked blankly ahead at the door. We hadn't had a new guest in god knows how long , but Charlie still insisted I stand guard to welcome the 'lost souls'.

I didn't care , I got alcohol and cards to drown out the boredom. Placing the bottle down I grab the crimson backed deck of cards from under the bar , shuffling them before starting a round of solitaire.

My ear twitched as a clacking of Heals on marble flooring Approached the bar , a soft growl escaped my lips as I looked up. For fuck sake.

"Heeeeyyy kitty cat~ how's my favourite Ball of fluff today?"

The slender spider slipped gracefully onto the bar stool opposite me , his gloved hand propping his face up as he stared at me , grinning mischievously as he awaited my response.

"Either order something or get the fuck out of my sight. I ain't drunk enough to deal with whatever bullshit you have planned"

I snarled back ignoring his Pathetic attempts at flirtation, taking another large gulp of my drink after I'd finished speaking. He laughed , sitting up and looking at the array of glass bottles behind me.

"Hit me with a shot of Whatever the strongest shit you have , baby!"

I raised one of my eyebrows whilst getting up from my own seat and grabbed a glass from the glass rack to the side of me.

"Already hitting it hard ? It's not even midday yet.." as I spoke I poured the liquid into the small glass and slid it over to angel. He guzzled it up quickly , sighing as he placed the glass down and rubbing his eye with his free hand.

"That is the most hypocritical shit I have ever heard from you , husky!" He smirked , gesturing to my bottle with a free hand. " 'ain't that straight vodka your drinking? At least I kept mine to a shot!"

He spoke with a slight annoyance in his tone though With another laugh he got up , adjusting his pink and white striped suit and fixing his glossy white  hair with all four hands. My eyes roll at his comments , as I was actually on my second bottle of vodka , though he didn't need to know this.

"Whatever , I don't care what you do with ya self. Was just making small talk because I have to." I mumbled , turning my attention back to my game of solitaire , taking another swig of my drink.

The sound of his heels against the marble floor indicated he was heading for the exit , with a heavy sigh I looked up again , just in time to catch him blow a kiss in my direction whilst winking seductively , quickly closing  the door before I could yell at him.

Why can't you just be normal , you lanky fuck...

[Angels POV]

Why can't you just leave me the fuck alone , Jesus Christ...

Looking down at my phone as I walked I saw dozens upon dozens of texts from val , ranging from seductive and sweet to threatening and bitter. This was the third day in a row I'd been called in for the same stupid ass porno.

With an eye roll I turned the corner , the looming tower ahead of me , the three V signs Glowing seemingly with intimidation. I loathed this job , with every part of my contacted soul , but I couldn't back out of it , even if I tried.

Taking a deep breath and Adjusting my chest fluff with my upper arms , I used my lower set to pull open the doors. Strutting inside I grinned seductively, ready for the hell that was about to come my way.