Nightmares

[husks pov]

I have a boyfriend..
in this hellscape .. I've managed to find someone.

My thoughts wondered as I lay with Angel , he had nodded off not too long ago , and was using my chest as a pillow , my wing over him as a blanket.
Fat nuggets had nuzzled up on my other side , using my tail as a sort of blanket cushion , yet again.

How did this happen? Not even a week ago I'd been loathing my existence, debating on ending my deal with Al, now I was here , watching the guy I had had a crush on for months sleep soundly whilst clinging to me.

I gently lifted my hand up , careful not to wake up  Angel as I slid the wrist cuffs off , examining my wound that was on my wrist.

Angel can't know , I can't have him humiliate Alastor again. For my safety .. and his..

With a soft sigh I gently put my hand through angels hair , it was softer than silk. Just like the rest of Angel , I was terrified that if I handled it a bit rough it would break.

Closing my eyes I attempted to rest , the pounding headache slowly disappearing as I slid into slumber.

~~I blinked awake , having fallen asleep at my desk, baffled for a moment I looked towards the floor length mirror that hung along side the door.
I was wearing a gray suit , with ruby red diamond shaped cuff links. Looking around I noticed casino decor. Exiting the door I wondered down the hall into a large room , each corner filled with demons , some at slot machines , some at casino tables , and some at the wall length bar , watching the horse and dog races on the large monitors whilst getting hammered.
With a smirk I began making my way through the casino , thanking patrons for being there , and making sure my staff were behaving.

My wings were out behind me , the four suits dancing around my person , facing in and out of existence with each new one appearing.
I could feel the fear and intimidation from those around me , it gave me power.

As I walked my attention turned to a large moth demon sat in the smoking area , frowning I walked towards him. He hadn't noticed me , pulling the smaller frail looking demon next to him closer , before blowing an intoxicating smoke into the spiders face.

"You know you aren't allowed to drug your whores here val." I crossed my arms leaning against the wall , as I spoke he pushed the spider demon away , him falling onto the floor.

" Huskerrr baby! I didn't see you there! What a lovely surprise , my little soldado de fortuna~" he grinned , his disgusting golden tooth glowing in the casino lights.

"Don't worry about himmm, he's just some slut that can't get away from me~" he laughed , but I instead rolled my eyes. I fucking hated this demon.

The demon was nearly naked . Bruises running all over his body in various purple and blue shades. His white and pink hair matted from constant pulling, his chest fluff looked dirty and tangled. Looking the young male demon over I glared back at val .

"For fuck sake val. that kid clearly needs a break. Look ; I'll pay you 500 for him for the night. And I'll throw in my promise not to beat the living shit out of you for breaking my casinos rules If you get the fuck out now." I spoke firmly , taking the wad of cash from out my pocket and presenting it to Valentino.

Ever a man of greed , val accepted eagerly and grabbed the money out my hand , before strutting out . Hurting the spider on the head with his coat as he passed him.

"What a fucking prick." I growled before extending a hand out to the spider. "Get up" I growled , causing the spider to quickly take my hand , I could tell he was shaking.
As I pulled him up I noticed that he was freakishly light, frowning I turned round and began walking. "Follow me."

The spider silently followed , clearly used to being told what to do. I walked him to the back of the casino , where only me and my workers had access to.

"You ok?" I asked , offering him a bottle of water from the cooler as we walked past it. He took it without speaking , his lower limbs hugging himself.

We walked up into the studio apartment I had above the casino. Unlocking the door I let the spider in and motioned for him to sit down.

He simply nodded and sat , eyes closed. I went into my bedroom momentarily, coming back out with a towel , and a change of clothes . I placed them next to him and pointed towards my bathroom.

"I don't own clothes for four armed people. But this should fit , go and shower. You're staying over to rest. My name is Husker."

I said flatly , he looked at the clothes and back at me , eyes welling with tears and a soft smile on his face.

"I...I'm Angel Dust.."
~~~~~

In a sweat I awoke , panting gently. Gently peeling Angel off me I ran to the bathroom , locking the door behind me and staring into the mirror.

My pupils were tiny , the bags under my eyes seeming to grow the longer I stared at them, my fur was a mess , sticking up in every which direction. Taking a deep breath I tried to calm myself.

I'd not had these types of dreams since before I started drinking heavily. I remember why I did now.

I knew he looked familiar, but he seemed so much more... alive nowerdays in comparison to when I first met him.

Did he remember me? I doubt it.
Do I mention that I'd met him before? Back when I was an overlord?

Sighing heavily I decided to wake up for the day , getting into the shower and turning it on. Thoughts swirled through my mind as I cleaned myself.
I decided to put it behind me , that if he didn't mention it , I wouldn't either...