Couple A Dorks

[Angel pov]

I lay on husks bed admiring the stunning jewellery that was now forced upon my finger, the four delicate gems glistening in the moonlight that was casting into the room from the open window. I couldn't help but smile , even though this in theory was a negative thing.

Husk himself was sat next to me , his legs crossed as he shuffled a stack of cards absent mindedly. His tail wrapped around a sleeping fat nuggets who we had gone and gotten from my room not long before.
His facial expressions seemed to indicate that he was deep in thought. Clearly something was bugging the cat demon.

"You ok hec?" I questioned , eyes never leaving the ring , but I placed my lower arm on his knee , causing him to jump slightly. He shook his head a little before looking down at me and replying.

"Trying to figure out how to give you freedom , legs. I don't want to own you.. not like this." He sighed gently before continuing. "As much of a bad situation your in you seem surprisingly happy though." He smiled softly , placing the deck down with one hand and placing the other on the hand resting on him.

"My boyfriend gave me a beautiful "forever" ring. Why wouldn't I be happy?" I grinned , eye rolling at husk's visible frown."look ,I'm happy to wait husk. I know you won't abuse this power dynamic."

With a gentle sigh husk leaned over and kissed my cheek gently. "Personally wouldn't call it that buuuut long as you're ok. That's all I wish for , my angel."

Him calling me his angel caused vibrant red blush to erupt on my face. I quickly grabbed him and pulled him on top of me , hugging him with all 4 arms. After a moment he hugged back , rubbing his face against my chest fur and purring.

"I love you , Hector. Like a LOT. I'm sorry if I act like a jerk sometimes.." I murmur into the top of husks head , closing my eyes. He cuddled into me closer , remaining quiet.

"So...why'd you tell Vaggie?"

Husk looked up at me with a confused expression before groaning loudly and face planting my chest once again. "I didn't mean to.. I was focused on you."

Smiling I took his top hat off and stroked the fur between his ears. "She took it well , if that's anything?" He mumbled a response , keeping his face hidden , though I could feel the heat from his cheeks. Laughing I kept stroking him , causing him to purr louder.

"Since you're my owner now and not Val... can we tell people..?" I questioned , moving my hand away from his head when he moved and sat up , as if we was riding my member, this action caused me to blush.

"A. Don't call me your owner, you are my boyfriend and lover. The situation is just really.. unideal. B.. I don't see why not? If you're comfortable with it of course." He stared down at me , love in his eyes as he rested his hands on my torso gently.

My eyes shone , I couldn't wait to show husk off to the underworld and show how luck I was to have such a man be my very own. Seeing my smile husk laughs softly , before leaning down and kissing me.

[Husks pov]

Pulling away I caught him staring me down, I knew I was in a suggestive position , but it's not my fault he was built like a skyscraper. He grinned as I moved back into the sitting position I was in before I leant down.

Closing my eyes I bit my lip , debating on whether or not I was ready. I could feel Angels eyes on me as I thought. he then put his hands on my hips causing blush to appear upon my furred face.

"Hey ,Antony?"

I spoke quietly, almost scared to admit it verbally, though I knew how I felt for him was a hundred percent real. Taking a deep breath I tried to form the words.

"You ok , Hec..? You look terrified.." he spoke with a slight laugh , perhaps thinking I was uncomfortable with the current position we were in or something.

"I think I'm in love you."

I spoke with almost a whisper , I was ready to say it ; but I was still terrified. Something deep down trying to make me think that it was just a joke , that Angel was messing with me, even though I knew it wasn't true.

The silence before Angel spoke seemed to go on for eternity. I could feel his gentle breathing as it caused my fur to move.

"Im in love you too , Hector."

Realising I had been holding my breath I took a long breath out , smiling and finally opening my eyes to look at Angel. He was looking back , face bright red but a wide grin on his face , and love in his mismatched eyes.

Getting embarrassed I put a pillow over his face and huffed. "Don't look at me like that , idiot."
Fluffing my wings out I could hear him laughing and trying to pull the pillow off his face.

"I can't help it! That was the cutest shit ever , husky!" He laughed , managing to wiggle free fron the pillow and pulling me over , so that he was atop me.
I smirked and held his waist , looking up at him.

"I ain't cute. I bite" I bared my teeth at him , grinning as I did. He smirked and moved his face closer , his four arms caressing my body , my tail wrapping around his leg.

Fat nugget huffed and jumped off the bed , going and sitting in a pile of clothes I'd forgotten to throw in the wash.

"I fucking hope you do , Hector~" he cooed in my ear as his lower arms moved towards my groin. I blushed , a shiver moving down my body as his hands explored.

A soft growl left my lips as I pulled him closer , my eyes silently asking him if he wanted this. He bit his lip and his eyes filled with lust.

"I want you to show me how much you love me~"