Deal

[husk pov]

Hearing the door close I turned back round , a slight pain in my chest as I realised Angel had gone.

I hate when he did that , when he forced that stupid persona on me. Why did he feel he had to be fake with me? Did I make him feel unsafe?

Glancing down at the bar I noticed a piece of paper sticking out from on of the cubbies. Snapping out of my thoughts , I pulled it out , only to realise it was the sobriety plan Charlie had given me days ago.

I had already relapsed once , why should I bother trying to get clean..

"Ya know , if Angel gets redeemed you're stuck down here without him right?"

A giggle rose from in front of the bar , startling me. Leaning over I noticed nifty staring up at me, she gave me a wave before climbing onto a bar stool.

"Me and Alastor, never gonna get to heaven! Wouldn't wanna, where would I find my baaad boys~!!" She grinned , insanity circling her singular eye as she looked at me.

"But you should try , husk. You're a good guy who got wrapped up in bad choices" her satanic grin lessened into a softer caring smile towards me.

"Ha! Like Al would want me to get from beneath his thumb , nif. Thanks for thinking I could ever be redeemed though. You want your usual?"

I chuckled at niftys joke , turning around to prepare the fruit juice for the bug demon. I heard her sigh before she spoke.

"He's growing bored of you. You've become predictable, complacent ... empty. Your not entertaining him anymore.." A frown formed on my face as I began shaking juices together.

"But I know it's a lie husk. I see how you talk to Angel. When he gets to heaven you'll have nothing." She finished as I turned back round with her drink , popping a straw in it and sliding it towards her . Who took a giant excited sip.

"So? Not like I have much now so it won't make any difference" I shrugged , slightly concerned as to what nifty actually knew.

"Husk. You have Angel dust. I know you two are more than friends." She smirked taking another sip, I just stared her down in disbelief.

"How'd you.."

"Husk I'm down here for love related sins. I can tell. Anyways. I'll try and sweet talk Al . IF you try to get into heaven. Do we have a deal?" Gee psychopathic grin returned to her face as she held her hand out.

What did I have to lose...

After a second of hesitation I took it , a blast of pinkish red aura surrounding the foyer momentarily before nifty let go , smiling at me.

"Always fun talking to ya husk! Bye~" she spoke before bolting off upstairs with a duster i had previously not noticed. I just watched her , my hand still outstretched.

What had I just agreed to..