Bedroom Fun

[husks pov]

Opening the door to my room , I stepped in , the air having a rose tint to it , letting me know Angel was still here.
I knelt down and took off Fat Nuggets sweater , letting him free to roam about my room. Turning my attention to the bathroom door I could hear the shower going.

There's a naked pornstar in my bathroom..
No
My boyfriend , My Antony is nude in my bathroom..
I would love to be in that shower wit-

I blinked rapidly , stunned by my thoughts , my face burning with blush. The hell was I thinking?
I'm no where near ready to even think about something that intimate with Angel,yet alone ever actually do it.

Sighing softly I lay on my bed , covering my face with my hands. I'd never watched any of angels adult films , not only did I feel weird watching anything of the sort , once I knew him personally it just felt wrong , disrespectful even.
The fact Valentino forced him to do these videos was just more of a reason not to watch them.

I know I'll see his body eventually, when we're both ready and wanting it.

Blushing harder I groaned gently. What's with all these sudden thoughts? Why can't I just be happy with the kiss we shared? Was I no better than the creeps he's forced to interact with at work?

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the shower turning off , a familiar voice humming from behind the bathroom door.

"Hey Antony, letting you know I'm out here so you don't come out nude." I call out , keeping my eyes covered.

I hear a hearty laugh before Angel replies. "Baby , we both know that wouldn't stop me~" hearing his voice made my heart flutter. He sounds so happy.

[Angels Pov]

Checking myself in the mirror I fluffed my hair. I always wanted to look my best for husk, though I was aware he really didn't care.

I'd put the hoodie on , the familiar scent of husk & me mixed together caused me to sniff it , smiling giddily as I nuzzled into it. A gentle blush covering my cheeks I breathed deeply before opening the door.

"Heya Whiskers~" the cat demon was lay on his bed , his arm covering his eyes , I didn't know if he'd fallen asleep or not. Walking over quietly I bent over him , studying his face.

Holy fuck he's cute , how'd I manage to score such a man.

"You know my name..my Names. Use them" his eyes snap open , startling me , causing me to move back and nearly fall. Within an instant husk had pulled me onto him , his hand on my
Lower back.

"Nice catch , Kit- husk!" I laugh awkwardly, him glaring at me when I went to call him kitten. With a soft sigh I then moved off him and sat next to him , my back against the wall.

"You okay?" Husk questioned , sitting up himself and watching me. I gingerly put my arm passed him and picked up the wrist cuff and bow tie deciding that now was the best time to confront him about it.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I stared him down , showing him the blood on the cuffs. His face went from content and happy to distressed in a matter of seconds . His ears pinned back and his eyes looking anywhere but at mine.

He said nothing .

"Husk... You deal with my injuries all the time, why the hell did you not tell me." I asked again , using a sterner tone of voice. This time he just sighed heavily.