Noise complaint

[husks Pov]

I woke up once again in a tangle of fluffy pink and white arms , Angel snoring softly with his head in my chest. Smiling , I held him close.
My mind began flashing back to the night we had shared prior , his lustful moans and the way he looked longingly at me caused me to blush profusely.

It had been my first time with a man , and it was wonderful. My eyes wondered down the arachnids body , his fur moving gently in time with his breath.

As much as i wanted to lie here forever , i had to get up for the bar , and to insure no one saw me leaving his room. As much as i was happy that he was my partner , I wasn't quite ready to let the world know .

Gently peeling him off me I got up and dressed. Moving into his bathroom so I could attempt to tame the mess of fur that was my body.

"How the hell is he attracted to you , husk?" I murmured , wetting my fur to hopefully combat the mess. Rolling my eyes I moved back into angels bedroom. To my surprise Angel was sat up petting fat nugget.

"Because you're the hottest guy in hell?" He glanced my way , his voice soft and sleepy. He blew me a gentle kiss , smiling. Laughing , I walked towards the bed . Angel grabbed my hands and attempted to pull me back into bed.

"Antony I can't.. I gotta open up the lobby.." I sighed . Wanting to be dragged but forcing myself not to. He pouted , crossing his lower arms.

"I'm starting to take you leaving as soon as you wake up personally, hecc" he huffed , raising an eyebrow I kissed his forehead , this causes him to smile and pull me into a hug.

"Angel I need to gooooo" I laugh blushing trying to pull away. He kissed up the side of my face before letting me go with a sigh.

"Fine...I'll come and bug ya in a bit." He cooed as I walked towards the door , I quickly turned blowing his a kiss as I opened the door and left.

Quietly I walked down the corridor , the silence somehow deafening. I looked down at my wrists , which were healing slowly, the scarring visible if you knew where to look.

At least we heal fast down here..

Sighing I unlocked the front door to the hotel , the blinding light seeping through the window in the door , causing me to squint. Growling gently I made my way to the bar , sitting down on the stool and beginning a game of solitaire.

My head was pounding , but I could manage it, I'd relapsed yesterday but with the taste of Angel still in my mouth , I knew I could survive today sober. I didn't wanna lose that taste for anything.

My ear twitched , alerting me that someone was coming , looking up towards the stairs I watched the princess and her girlfriend come downstairs , both looking mildly annoyed.

I just nodded to them and continued my game , only stopping to pour them both a fruit juice each in tall glasses. they both sat down at the counter and sipped quietly; which was absolutely fine with me , I fear someone talking would make my head pounding worse.

"How'd you sleep , Husk?" Charlie asked finally , looking up at me and trying to give me a smile. Clearly something had kept them up, and I worry that I know what it had been.

"Eh." I shrugged , nodding towards the pillow behind me , hoping they'd believe that I slept down here rather than where I'd actually spent the night.

"Your fucking lucky, Angel decided to sneak a client in and kept everyone up." Vaggie snarled , her singular eye filling with rage as she spoke.

Fuck-
Were we really that loud? I need to find a way to make Angel quieter.

I ducked under the bar to grab a fallen card , blushing madly as I crouched there for a few moments. Breathing deeply I stood back up , hoping the red on my cheeks had faded.

"I'm going to kill gin when he gets down here" she spat as her voice raised. Charlie gently rubbed baggies back reassuringly , though it was clear she was mildly upset too.

"Vaggie , it's his job... we can't really stop him if he needs to do it. We don't want the weird moth guy to hurt him" she sighed , rubbing her eyes with her free hand.

"Why don't you to go back to sleep. Since I'm better rested I can mouth off at him about it whilst you two rest, you haven't got anything planned today anyway." The words spoken came out as nonchalantly as I could muster , throwing in the random "I really don't care" shrug to insure they believed that I knew nothing.

"Would you?" I nodded in reply. "Oh thank you so much husk! We are exhausted.." the princess gave me a grateful smile as she stood up , Vaggie following her as they walked to the stairs.

As they walked up Angel walked down , Vaggie nearly hitting him as she passed him. He glared at her before continuing the rest of the way downstairs and over to the bar.

[Angels pov]

"They fuck is her problem?" I questioned as I sat down , a familiar fruity cocktail was waiting for me , curtesy of husk. I quickly noticed husk avoiding eye contact , looking past me as if waiting for something.

"Husk." I frowned , waving my hand in front of his face. He just took it in his and kept staring , after a moment the twitch of his ears seemed break him from his trance.

"So they think you had a client over." He smirked kissing my hand softly. As he spoke my eyes widened. "Kept them up all night." I used a free hand to facepalm and groan softly.

"Your jokin'. Urgh I guess I just enjoyed it too much to care about volume ~" I cooed trying to brush off the embarrassment. I smiled softly at husk before pulling him closer , kissing his lips softly.

He pushed away , blushing. "Ange, I can't let Al or nif know.. I'm sorry but could you not?" He sat back , looking at me apologetically.

Was he embarrassed to be seen with me...?