A little 'Chat'

[Husks Pov]

"Mgh..."

My eyes flickered open , the first thing I was saw was soft white fur tipped with pink blots. Confused I stared at it , trying to think what it could be.
After a moment I realised it was the soft head of hair that belonged to Angel, who was cuddled into me , his arms wrapped around my torso , one wing was under him , the other covering us as our legs were intertwined. , my tail wrapped around his pet pig who had nestled into it.

His soft snores like honey to my ears , I lay there , enjoying the moment , knowing it would soon be over as I had to go to the bar and open up.

Sighing softly I pulled myself from his grip , gently lifting him to free my wing. He was unbelievably light , and didn't seem to stir at all , thankfully.

Grabbing my stuff I slid my suspenders on , and quietly left his room , hoping no one had spotted me I walked down to the bar , trying to make as little noise as I could.

Setting my bow tie and hat on the bar counter I began prepping for the day . My mind reenacting mine and angels kiss the previous night , my hand gently touching my lips with a soft smile.

We kissed...
My first kiss with a guy , and it was Antony..

Deep in my thoughts I hadn't noticed Alastor come up behind me. Within a moment I had been slammed to the ground , my neck and wrists donning the familiar emerald chains.

"Husker! So glad I've gotten you alone! I was starting to think you were using Our old pal Angel Dust as a body guard!"

An old audio recording of a studio laughing came from the demon , though his eyes had become radio dials. Slowly pulling the chains I slid closer to him unable to fight back.

"Now, why would such a powerful demon need a body guard, hm? Unless , the pornstar couldn't have possibly caught feelings for you , husker?"

Again the audio sounded , this time it seemed twisted , the laughes deeper and raspy. Alastor grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him , the chains growing tighter against by body.

"No matter. He must feel sorry for you, if I had a heart I would be as well!"

Again that sickening sound track played. As if this was all a sick joke to the radio demon. His grin never fading as he spoke.

"Now you must listen , old pal. If you try to avoid me again , I will not hesitate to dispose of you in front of him. I'm sure your voice would be a lovely addition to my radio broadcast."

The chains grew tighter , slicing open my neck and wrists due to them digging into my skin so hard. I let out a haggard breath, barely able to breathe as the chains had fully stopped my airflow, I stared up at him helplessly , tears welling in my eyes.

"As for now. I shall let this be a warning , one more slip up and I'll have no choice but to replace you with a better suited soul, as we both know I have many at my beck and call."

With these words he let me fall to the ground , the chains disintegrating into Vapor as I finally was able to breathe. I looked down at the floor , blood dripping from the wound on my neck into a puddle caused by the cuts around my wrists.

"Have a wonderful day my friend! And do please clean yourself up! We mustn't let this be what our new guests see when the step into the hotel!"

As these words echoed throughout the walls of the foyer , the demon seemingly disappeared into the darkness, leaving me alone once again.

I just knelt there , gagging for breath and crying silently . The seething pain of my newly formed cuts getting worse with each minute that passed.

Knowing I had to clean up before the princess or the others awoke I forced myself up , holding the counter for stability and keeping my wings outstretched for balance.

Breathing really I stumbled onto the barstool behind the counter , grabbing the first aid kit. Trying to steady my hands I began to suture my own wounds , staring with my wrists.

Fucking prick.. just kill me already..

The thought quickly passed as an image of Angel sleeping interrupted my stream of angry thoughts. Sighing softly , I grabbed out the pocket mirror from under the bar counter.

This hadn't been the first time Alastor has caused physical injuries but it had been the first time it was so deep.
The wound to my neck would have probably killed a human , but as the only thing down here that could kill us sinners was something made with angelic metal , it just fucking hurt.

I got to work suturing my neck using the mirror for guidance. The scuttle of tiny speedy feet only causing me to momentarily look up as I worked.

"You look terrible." The miniature bug demon chirped , mop and bucket in hand as she scuttled up to the blood pool on the floor in front of the bar. "Alastor?"

"Alastor."

With an understanding nod she began cleaning , working quickly. I finished up and threw my bow tie over to of the wound , hoping none of the other demons would take notice. "Is it noticeable?"

With this question nifty hopped atop a bar stool and squinted. "Na, but your wrists are. How are you hiding those?" She questioned with a head tilt. Before I could reply she chirped. "Oh wait I have an idea!"

Speeding off , she ran into her room , returning just as fast with deep red wrist cuffs , matching my bow tie. "Here! I sewed them myself!"

With a shakey smile I slid them over my hands. They fit perfectly , and easily hid my cuts. "Thanks nif."

She just nodded and sped off , the blood pool now completely gone, as much of a creepy annoyance as she was , she is there when you need a hand, especially when she knows what it's like to have Al as ya 'boss' ... even if he is kinder to her.

As much as I desperately needed alcohol to forget what happened, I didn't want to risk forgetting last night , so I settled on making myself a mocktail.

It's not whiskey but..I guess it'll do..