Bullet in my Valentine

[ANGEL POV]

Val had been in a mood the whole shift , throwing anything and everything at kitty , the poor robot fizz doll that was forced to be the moths slave, and Shooting off shots towards actors , some getting hit by the stray bullets. His anger however seemed to be towards the other Vs, not anyone on set.

Luckily Val was shooting regular rounds, as everyone knew he kept a round of angelic bullets on his person to keep his contracted souls in line. Thankfully his anger hadn't been directed towards me just yet , though I had been hit with a wayward bullet that he had aimed at another actor.

I'd fought through the pain , all the way through my shift, luckily it didn't hit anything vital , but I knew I'd need help getting it out. Luckily I knew a certain demon who knew how to help , even if he was mad at me.

Staggering home I began feeling lightheaded , knowing that although I wasn't going to die , there was a chance I could pass out, and I didn't even wanna think what would happen to me. My blood was now joining that of the dried stains in the pavement.

I hope he's still up...

Biting my lip I tried the handle to the large front doors of the hotel, which to my relief was unlocked still , even though it was the early hours.
Stepping through the door , I shakily locked it behind me ,my eyes moving to the disappointingly empty bar.

Trying to make as little noise as possible I treaded lightly through the lobby towards the staff quarters , the only sound to be heard was the light tapping of my shoes and shakey inhales as I breathed.

Once I'd reached his doorway I couldn't help but doubt myself. Did I really wanna wake him up just for this?

With a heavy sigh I knocked on his door lightly. Hoping his cat ears would pick it up without me having to wake nifty or Al. To my surprise I heard a growl from behind the door accompanied by rhythmic shuffling. Moments later the door swings open and I get pulled into the dimly lit room.

"Did he hurt you."

Husks voice was stern but caring , sitting me down on his bed . His hand moving onto my cheek as he moved my face so that our eyes looked met.

"Hello to you too , husky! And uh...y-yeh" I tried to keep a smile on my face , though the pain had become nearly unbearable. Lifting my arm I revealed a bullet wound in my stomach.

Quickly , husk got to work .Kneeling town and bringing out a medical kit from under his bed. As he began cleaning the wound his ears pinned back.

"What'd you do today then , refuse to breath correctly?" A gentle growl escaped his lips whilst he examined the wound momentarily. I sigh and shake my head.

"Was just a stray bullet today. I didn't actually do anything wrong...even when I'm on my best behaviour I get hurt! Haha..." I chuckled weakly , before biting my lip as he put pressure on the wound.

"That's not something to laugh about, Antony." He muttered standing up and looking around. " I need you to lie down so I can get the bullet out. It's gonna hurt like a bitch though."

Nodding silently I turned and laid down in his bed , pain spiking through my side as I did so causing me to wince audibly. "Mother fucker-"

With a soft sigh husk kissed my forehead , before kneeling down to inspect the wound. His actions caused me to blush mildly, I loved when he showed affection, I craved it desperately.

"Howsit lookin'?" I enquired, tilting my head to look down at him, he shrugged and grabbed a pair of surgical pliers from his first aid kit.

"Why the fuck do you have those?" My eyes grew wide as I spoke , staring at the metallic instrument. He shrugged again before pushing his wing towards me.

"I used to get in gun fights all the time, this ain't new to me. Here, Bite down on my wing if you need to, we don't want anyone hearing you scream like a little bitch." As he spoke he plunged the pliers into the wound, before I could reply I had grabbed his wing and bit down on the corner , hard.

Tears swelled in my eyes as he dug around for the bullet, trying to work fast to find it and pull it out , I could faintly hear him apologising repeatedly as he did so , though all sound had left , the over whelming pain of my own body was all I could think about.

[Husks Pov]

After a few moments I heard the familiar tink of metal on metal , meaning I had found the bullet , glancing up Angel I noticed he was crying. He had began biting on my wing for support , though he
Clearly wasn't biting hard , just enough to keep him silent.

"I'm gonna pull it out. Brace yourself." I stated dryly , hoping my voice would help calm him. I hated seeing him in pain , seeing him cry , I heard a soft whimper as a response, giving me the go ahead.

I worked fast ; removing the bullet from his body, using the bedsheet to soak up the blood spurting out behind it. The soft hissing of pain and grunting seemed to stop as it left angel. As well as the biting on my wing.

"You doing ok?" I inquired as I began suturing his wound, however he didnt respond causing me to glance up. His eyes were closed.

Panicking I moved up and placed my ear against his chest , before remembering we didn't have heart beats , since we were dead-

Watching his chest intently  I noticed it gently rise and falling as the spider Inhaled and exhaled, along with his breath gently causing the fur on my cheek to move a little.

Passed out , not dead...deader....thank fuck.

Breathing out a sigh of relief I returned to closing up the wound , finishing quickly and cleaning up any excess blood.

"Fuck Antony.. you love making my worry , dontcha.." I muttered standing up and looking at him. He looked disheveled, hair a mess , bags under his eyes causing his smaller ones to take on a darker shade.

I gently edged to the side of the bed that was free , and laid down next to him , taking his hand in mine. Watching him sleep was a creepy but comforting thing for me , as was holding his hand.

I didn't want that stupid bug to harm him anymore , but what could I do that he couldn't.
Me intervening would cause more issues rather than sort them and I didn't want that , I didn't want my Antony getting hurt more than eh does already.

With a heavy sign i turned and pulled him close , careful not to hurt him , and covered us with my wing. Closing my eyes I rested my head on his shoulder , hoping sleep would help me somehow to figure out a way to get Angel out of this hopeless situation.