First time Fun

{{Sexual content In this Chapter. Please Skip if uncomfortable}}

[Angels Pov]

I changed into mildly revealing pyjamas, a slightly see through night gown that glittered In the lighting. I'd long since lost hope that husk would come up , it was a long shot at the best of times , yet alone when he was mad at me.

Sighing gently I sat on my bed , stroking the sleeping piglet next to me. My thoughts wondering back to our previous make out session  and how hansy he'd been with me, I craved it.

Laying down I closed my eyes . Picturing it in my mind the best I could , I gently rubbed my hands against my body . Trying to recreate the sensation of his touch, I could almost feel his breath heavy on my neck.

I wanted him badly, I wanted to feel what it was like to have sex with someone you actually cared about . Rather than just doing it for a quick cash grab.

My thoughts were interrupted by a gentle knock on the door , sitting up quickly my head turned to the door , the knock came again slightly louder this time.

Quickly getting up and opening the door i saw husk waiting. With a soft smile he pushed me backwards gently , letting himself in and closing the door behind him.

"You ok?" I said softly , noticing his cheeks were burning red. He just nodded and gently pushed me so that I was sitting on the edge of the bed , standing in front of me looking down into my eyes. This caused me to blush nervously.

"Do you want me." He asked firmly , his ears pinned as he spoke. "The way I want you."
Blush covered his face as he placed the strip of condoms that I had put in his basket on my side table.
Smiling gently I took hold of his waist putting my face closer to his.

"I have from the beginning, Hector."

Once I spoke he gently pressed his lips atop mine , placing his hands on my cheeks as he began to deepen the kiss. I smiled into the kiss , closing my eyes and leaning back on the bed , pulling husk on top of me.

Within moments our tongues began to battle , taking turns to explore each others mouths. My hands had thrown themselves round his shoulders , pulling him as close to me as possible, my lower limbs holding his hips.

Gently breaking away husk moved a bit of hair out the way of my face , opening my eyes I looked up at him . I could feel the bulge in his trousers as it pressed against my thigh.

"Are you sure you wanna do this.. with me..?" I whispered, looking away momentarily with shame. With a gentle laugh husk moved his face next to mine , purring gently into where my ear should be.

"I want to do it and so much more with you , My Angel~" his purrs made me shiver with excitement. Moments later he began biting softly on my neck , his hand gliding over my body , causing goosebumps to form all over.

Noticing my own erection his hand slid around it , gently moving his hand up and down , causing me to moan softly into his ear.

"Sorry in advance if this fucking sucks" he spoke gently . Moving from atop me and kneeling between my legs , confused i began sitting up when a sudden heat rose in my body.

Looking down husk had placed his mouth around the tip of my dick. He winked up at me and began teasing my tip , licking it softly with his rough tongue. This caused a moan to escape my lips as I gently grabbed ahold of the fur atop his head.