Suite Surprise

[Husks Pov]

I was constantly rubbing my wrists , the pain was worsening but I had to focus. I wanted this to be perfect, he deserved perfect.

I wondered around the stores , gathering everything for the surprise I'd planned for Angel.

Flowers? Check
Gift? Check
Card? Check
Was I going over the top? Was this too much? Was it too little?

Even in life I was a known hopeless romantic , and it always seemed to win over my female partners, I hope the same would be true for Angel , even though he was a man.

Smiling gently , I made my way out the mall , I noticed a familiar lanky figure walking about , a gaggle of half naked men and woman surrounding him , his heart shaped glasses shining in the light of the buildings around him.

Valentino..

I hissed softly , unaware I was even doing it , before flying up , and aiming , bags in one hand , I flexed open my claws on my other.
Taking a second to aline myself , I saw an opportunity and began falling down towards him , gaining speed.
Within seconds I connected my claws with the demons face, slashing through his flesh and was back up into the sky as fast as I'd bombed down.
I could hear a scream of agony as I flew off , adrenaline racing through my veins.

"Serves you right asshole! Hahaha!" I laughed manically ,flying above the buildings , looking down I saw that my claws were covered him blood and a bit of the purple demons fur.

That's for hurting Angel , you vile waste of mortal soul.

Satisfied with the small pain I'd caused on the Filth of a sinner , I flew back to the hotel , a smile on my face the entire time.

Landing gently at the doors to the hotel , I sighed , glancing again at my  bags , blushing gently I entered the hotel , Vaggie and Charlie were at the bar , chatting away.

"I'll be right back , ok? Then I'll take over , thank you again!" I called to Charlie , running upstairs before she could reply. Heading towards angels room I could feel my heart pounding.

Standing out side the room I closed my eyes , trying to steady my breathing and tried the doorknob, Angel had left it unlocked for nifty , thank god.

Quickly going inside the room , I closed the door behind me. Fat nugget coming to greet me and nuzzling against my feet. I knelt down , petting him and placing the bags on the floor.

"Let's get to it , husk."

[Angels Pov]

"We gotta do this again soon , Ange! It's been too long!" Cherri beamed up at me as we walked back to the hotel .

The day had been full of us catching up , her telling me about her turf wars , and me explaining about val , the hotel and a guy I'd been talking to.

"You said it baby! You should stop by the hotel! Char encourages visitors, ya know." I smirked , nudging her a little with my lower arm, she just laughed and flipped her hair.

"Bitch . Id rather die than be seen near that tacky hotel! I'm glad it's workin for you , babes,  but you know it ain't my style!"
She nudged back before stopping on a fork in the road , one leading to the hotel , the other leading deeper into the city.

"But hey , remember you always got me at the end of that phone , yeh? I'll see ya later , ange!"

She called with a wave , turning down the fork that lead into the city , I gave a gentle laugh before walking my own way. The towering hotel looming above me.

Pushing the door open i stepped into the foyer , husk was currently in conversation with Charlie , something hotel related I'm sure.

I waved a hello at everyone and wondered up To my room , yawning a little from the day.

Without my knowledge Charlie and husk looked my way as I went up the stairs , husk biting his lip and Charlie trying to stifle a squeal shaking husk a little by the arm.

Opening the door to room I heard a gentle squeal , looking over to my bed I stood there , astonished.

Atop my duvet was a basket full of items , with flowers and a card placed neatly next to it. Fat nugget was sat the other side of the basket , now donning a cute little pink and white sweater with a pattern on.

"What the.." I mumbled as I closed the door , waking over to my bed , petting fat nugget. "What's all this then , Nugs?" I sat down next to nugget , examining what was in the basket.

I lifted up a heart shaped box , light pink in colour, with white lettering 'white chocolate'. Pulling a confused face I lifted out the second item , a pack of pink , purple and baby blue bath bombs , the scent matching the scent of my
Perfume.
The third item was an expensive looking perfume , the bottle a diamond shape , the liquid inside a deep red , taking a spray it smelt like lavender and Sweets, an amazing scent.

Reaching in again I pulled out a deck of cards , pink and white in colour with a spiderweb design.

Cards..?

Placing them on the bed next to me I finally
Pulled  out a sweater. Checking it over I noticed it matched the one fat nugget was wearing.

It was a light pink into white gradient , the cuffs  having a deeper pink design.
Focusing I noticed that they were the four suits , from a deck of cards. looking down at fat nuggets I noticed his sweater donned the exact same design, in the same place. "Matching sweaters?"

Beginning to blush I gently picked up the card next to the bouquet of flowers , pink and white in colour.

Taking the card out of the envelope that it had been carefully stuffed onto ,  I looked at the
Photo on the front. It was very simple , a black heart with a white one inside of it.

Opening the card it read:

'Antony.
         Ever since arriving at the hotel. You have tried relentlessly to get with me, and I'll be honest. It pissed me off. But you've shown me who you really are. And I've fallen for you, the real you , hard.

I'm not saying there won't be times we piss each
Other off , or overstep boundaries , or argue over stupid shit. But what I'm trying to say is I want to experience it all with you. The good and the bad.

I want us to be Losers..Together.

Take a bet on this washed out gambling alcoholic Because I'm all in for you, Antony.

Will you be my boyfriend?

Hector.'