Piglet Party

[Husks Pov]

Angel kept his word, staying at the bar for the rest of the evening , although Alastor hadn't returned after Angel had flipped him on his ass.
Honestly it was hot to see the real Angel , the mafia Angel , stand up for me. I wasn't scared to admit that, in my mind at least.

As I was placing the last few glasses on the shelf I heard Angel get up behind me. "Ready to head up?" He yawned as he spoke ; he was clearly exhausted.

"I honestly thought you were joking , legs." I chuckled as I stepped out from behind the bar , watching Angel stretch out his arms . Hearing my reply he frowned and bent down a little so that we were eye to eye.

"I don't joke about safety , husk. Ya coming to my room where I can continue to bodyguard ya until al calms down. Common" with a hum he took my hand and began walking to the stairs.

With a sigh I let him pull me along , my cheeks burning as I stared at his petite hand in my own. His fingers not even covering the heart in my palm.

I didn't know how to feel anymore , he had gone out of his way to comfort me , to protect me. He had shown me his true self, and it is amazing. I'd definitely fallen for him , for whoever he was under the Angel dust persona..

Reaching the top of the stairs he pulled me right , towards a highly decorated door , photos of our friends and his pet on it , surrounded with a pink illuminated LED heart. I noticed a photo of me and him dead centre , and i gave a slight smile.

"Nice photos." I studied them as Angel let go of my hand , and began searching in his chest fluff for something. When he took his hand away I felt saddened , like a child who'd had their favourite toy taken off them.

"Thanks , kitten! They are all ma favourite things!" He grinned , pulling out his hotel key from the depths of his fur and unlocking the door.

"Make ya self at home!" He swung the door open , the smell of fresh roses blasting us in the face. With a smile he wondered in , quickly picking up his piglet who had come to greet us.

As I stepped in I took notice of how pink it was , the walls were pink , the large heart shaped bed was a deep pink , the carpet on the floor matching the bed , the vanity was pink and white. A very angel themed room.

Closing the door behind me I looked on as Angel took a seat on the bed, seemingly blocking the world out as he gave fat nuggets his undivided attention.

I sat myself down on the chair by his vanity , a soft smile on my face as I watched the spider demon interact with the pig, it was honestly the cutest shit I'd seen in a while.

I felt the warmth of my face returning , and turned my head away , ears pinned slightly. When had Angel become so attractive, and why wasn't I scared of these feelings and thoughts anymore.

"I aint freaked about ya past."

This singular sentence caused me to turn and look at him. He was watching me , a gentle look in his eyes and his piglet curled up in his lap.

"We never really finished dat convo, so I'm just sayin. I don't think bad about cha for who ya were before al. We all got shit in our pasts , it's why we're down here , right?" He said with a chuckle. I just nodded , he then pet the bed next to him.

Realising he was inviting me to sit by him I got up and wondered over , gingerly sitting next to Angel. His piglet lifted his head and began sniffing my claws.

"Thanks.. giving me a chance , Angel. Most people dip the second they find out about my.. previous occupation" I sighed , beginning to pet the piglet, who seemingly enjoyed the scratches.