The truth

[husk pov]

I just sat there , silently, staring down the door that Angel had stormed out of. I knew that id messed up , and I knew he was more than likely done with me.

I didn't want people to know in case it got it back to Valentino. If he found out Angel was as good as double dead, and Excuse me for not wanting my damn boyfriend to get an angelic bullet in his frontal lobe.

Growling gently I left got up, grabbing a jacket from my wardrobe, and used my sorcery to have it appear on my body. Trying to wear tops with the wings were a pain , but luckily my demonic magic helped out where the wings were trouble.

I grabbed my keys and left my room , as I ventured out into the lobby Vaggie was there mumbling to herself in Spanish cleaning the counter of the bar. Honestly it make me mildly uncomfortable when others manned the bar , it was my domain, everything was organised by me , for my convenience.

Noticing me coming past the bar , the rambling stopped and Vaggie called out , the annoyance obvious in her voice

"Husk! Why the hell was angel in your room , and WHY did he just storm out?"

Being to focused on my own thoughts, I answered without thinking as I continued towards the door. Ears pinned.

"My boyfriend is allowed in my room if I want him in there. I'm going out , call if Al needs me."

With that I exited the hotel , the heavy door closing aggressively behind me. I started to walk towards cannibal town , a sting of sadness in my heart growing as my anger faded.

Suppose he isn't really my boyfriend anymore is he. There's no way that rant wasn't a break up..

Tears began welling in my eyes , causing me to rub my shirt sleeve against them furiously. A gentle growl of sorrow escaped my lips as I walked , my wings sagging behind me slightly.

In the distance I could spot a familiar casino. Walking closer I recognised a familiar looking limo parked outside it, sickly sweet magenta smoke spiralling out of every open window and doorway.

No fuckin way