24. Ugly

Jungkook's POV

It is 9pm right now, and I am watering my omega's plants because he is busy cooking. At some point I even thought that these plants are plastic and he is making a fool out of me because, if not then why don't they grow? "Are you cursing at my plants again?!" I flinched at his sudden accusation as he popped out from the kitchen window, peeking in the balcony. This man has some special powers seriously. "What? No! They are my lil babies....why would I curse my babies? See! I am petting them." I defended myself, caressing the plants softly to assure my husband I mean no harm to his plants. 

"That's touch-me-not. You are touching it." Touch-me-not? Why would they name a plant touch-me-not? It's like tempting others, since people do the exact thing they are asked not to. People is me, I am people. "They...turn their leaves when I touch them? Do they not like my touch or something?" I murmured when I noticed the now turned leaves. It's like they are withering with my touch. "Or something. I will tell you later but first...bring my phone." I did as he ask, not like I have any other options. If I won't he will do everything in his power to make me listen and, I am not ready to face that, not again as my ears still hurt. 

I handed him phone his as he stirred the soup with one hand while other holding the phone. Staring at him I observed, at home he mostly resides with loose clothing which makes him look cuddly and cozy but today something crossed his mind and he went for sweatpants and hoodie instead of some large shirt and shorts which is making him look cute yet hot with his wet hair.  I stared at him as he chewed on his lips while focusing on his phone screen, his other hand leaving the stirrer and settling on his hip, bunching the hoodie on the side. I never admitted but he is a complete spouse material. If I had met him in any different scenario, I would want to marry him then too as he is what I call the perfect person to marry and spend your life with.

"You are an absolute idiot." See. A complete spouse material. Doing everything no one ever did in my life. "And for what reason do I owe this title? Because, as far as I know, it belongs to you." Am I testing his patience? Yes. Will I regret it? No. "Me? You dumb alpha, you haven't registered your name and id for the online electricity or water billing system. It's going to be complete 2 months since we are staying here and you still haven't." My lips sealed as he stared at my face, calling me stupid in all the languages he knew. In my defense, I forgot, always. 

"Heehee?"

We both were on the sofa, sitting by the two ends watching the headlines of today. Also, for the billing system, he registered my name on his own which I am thankful for. We were sitting comfortably and decently when my husband decided to get more comfortable. So, he stretched his legs out in my direction, head resting on the head rest of the sofa. "Are you cozy, your highness?" Sarcasm dripping with my every word but he just nodded, patting my thighs with his feet as he released a soft sigh, snuggling into the cushion. Sometimes he goes all soft and baby like that makes me want to give him the best of everything. His feet were on my lap so naturally I started massaging them in case they are aching and I was right when I felt him relaxing more.

"Do they hurt?" In reply he nodded, hugging the cushion now no more watching the TV. It was a peaceful silence with just the noise of the TV when I remembered something. "What was that you and Taehyun saw on the road? You both were quite....scared." I didn't get to ask them before but I remembered it now. I felt him getting up as he pulled his legs back, now sitting beside me with the cushion on his lap. "It was so gross, I would not want to see it again." He hushed out which made me more curious. "What was it thought?" I put my hand over his right leg which kept bouncing as he was sitting crisscross beside me. "Stop bouncing your leg, it's a bad habit."