28. A bite

Taehyung's POV

Dr. Namjoon is known for two things in our hospital. One, for being clumsy and two, for being anti-romantic since he sticks to his morals and avoids every breathing creature except kids. So, when I see him staring unblinking towards my hyung, of course the brother in me will get protective. 

But I am not understanding why my husband is getting all protective and possessive of me. Like, why? He is the alpha, shouldn't I be the one to get territorial since we have an unmated omega and beta here?

"You can sit without your hands on me, it isn't that hard to do." I gritted through my teeth as I whispered in his ears, his hands still on my knees rubbing like it's a fucking genie lamp! "So, the mark is of an ur-wolf? The one who's supposedly extinct? But, somehow appeared in me?!" It's really hard to look at my alpha who's pretending really hard to get engaged in the conversation, ignoring me shouting in his ears, when I know how much interested he is in his wolf. 

We all are seated in the living room, parents on one sofa while me and my alpha on other, Dr. Namjoon and Jin hyung whereas is sitting on another sofa chair. He arrived not long ago, more than ready to discuss about the great wolf or ur-wolf as he calls. And Jin hyung was passing by and decided to drop boy. What a coincidence.

"Yes. The mark that's on Dr. Kim's back is a mark of an ur-wolf but, since he is an omega, there are chances either his omega wolf or the ur-wolf does not belong to him." Dr. Namjoon keeps looking back and forth between me and Jungkook as he concludes that. Does it mean my wolf is not of my own? It's so confusing to me, hell to this bloody mark! 

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon are fully engrossed in the conversation, while my Mr. Jeon is pretending to be. "Is there a chance to ......get the wolf out of him? Or know if the mark belongs to him or not?" Jin hyung finally asked something useful and for once even my husband was ready with his ears perked up. Everyone was looking at Namjoon with expectation who seemed to be debating something before he opened his mouth.

"There....is. My grandma...she has studied wolfs and specially ur-wolf for years and I am sure she can help you." His answer brought a hope in me and I am sure Jungkook thinks the same-"Is it safe? How can I believe you?" -or maybe not. He looks more agitated and concerned instead of relieved.

With his rapid fire of questions, Dr. Namjoon looked scared which was understandable since Jungkook when angry, looks really intimidating. But, I need to meddle since he doesn't only looks scary but he has the tendency to get physical too. Grabbing his arm I pull him back, "Jungkook....stop scaring him, he is an omega for fucks sake!" he didn't protest but his face hardened as he glared at him. For some reason, he doesn't like Dr. Namjoon's presence. 

"I am not lying. You can meet her, and decide." I don't know if he is telling the truth or not, but I can't find any reason for him to lie. He is too sweet and --I should not say this but-- naïve to plot something evil against anyone. "Okay....okay we will meet her. Let me give you my number." Mrs. Jeon was faster than me in this matter, within seconds she grabbed Dr. Namjoon's phone and typed in her number before giving it back to him.

Mrs. Jeon and my brother go together really well, so seeing them sharing phone numbers should be nothing new to me. But still, I am surprised when I got to know they are actively chatting too. I guess everyone's accommodated to the new family except me. Well, I have my own small family.

"I think...I should take my leave now." 

It was about time people started to leave. With Dr. Namjoon, the parents took their leave too leaving only Jin hyung behind. And I must say the sight of all of them leaving was too pleasing to my husband that he looked extra happy while doing the farewell.