19. Birthday party

Taehyung's POV

Folding the final batch of laundry that Jungkook washed, I was finally free of all the chores. After coming back from his office we decided to clean our house then do the laundry and even though it seemed like it will take forever to do all this, it merely took two hours and we are now free for the whole evening. 

Jungkook who was resting on the bed eyeing my every movement -as I asked him to so he can learn- suggested something suddenly taking my attention. "You are cooking or should we grab a lunch outside?" The offer is tempting and I am tired so, "Can't we order something?" because I am tired to even go out as well. Without even giving it a second thought he nods before scrolling to my side, over my lap to get his phone which was on the table beside me. 

"Any-wait umm there's an announcement or sort of in the group chat." Listening to him I too, pick my phone to check it. Since this pack is divided into small blocks with 10-15 houses in a block, each block has it's own group chat where all announcements or discussion is done. "Nothing important...just the bastard creating commotion." I stare at him bewildered at his words. Jungkook has some serious hate towards that man and though I don't like him as well, he seems to loathe him with a different intensity.

"It's his birthday." I tell him but all he says is, "Who even celebrates birthday like a child when they are fucking 40?" I don't even want to know how he knows his age. But his words are harsh and rude for no reason. "Jungkook!" He scoffs at me at I speak. "You should not judge anyone! That man is celebrating being alive, let him be!" 

Now, he sits up, staring at me dead in eye. "Are you always this up-tight?? Carrying a damn rule book for me and only me alone?" Well, "If you won't be so ill-mannered always, maybe I will drop the damn rule book." I don't get why he is so dead on getting on every single of my nerves. First, he gets angry for no reason and then he is venting it out on me like right now, "You don't really see what bastard that man is do you?" he takes another harsh breath as he inches a bit closer to my face. "My lil omega...you aren't the biggest oblivious idiot in the world, but you sure as hope they don't fucking die!" 

His last words were like a growl on my face and if I wasn't angry before, I am now. "Don't worry, I do pray for your life with my every single breath." He wants a fight, then he should at least choose a side between hot and angry because- I can't concentrate! One second I am angry for his words but want him to pin me with that angry glare too. It really isn't helping me that he is so close to me that our nose' almost touching.

"Fine. I quit. Now what do you want to eat-" 

"Aren't we going to his birthday party?" My question gets a deafening silence from him, just his raging loud breath heard across the room before he utters a single syllabus. "No." His reply gets a repulsive reaction from me in an instance. "And why not? He was here for our receptio-" This time he cuts my words off from mid. "Yes, and what was he doing? Eye-fucking you at every glance! So, no we are not going there....or mark my words he will receive a bloody hospital visit as a gift from me...are we fucking clear?"

The way his always doe eyes turned sharp with clenched jaw, his voice and words laced with power, if not for my remaining self-respect I would have nodded my head to his every word, trapped under his game of power and control. But I can't lose easily. "N-O. I am not listening to you. I will go there....attain his party and might as well gift him something good." My every word was tugging at his thread of self control and anger. I won't ever admit to him but half of my words were just to spite him because he looks really hot when he is angry.   

"And who will let you?" He asked me, his tone mocking me like he is talking to a child. "Who will stop me?" Him. I know this man enough to say he will either tie me beside him at home or go with me then do exactly what he said. "Don't challenge me omega....you are not going to that bastards house!" He growled at me but sadly for him, I love challenges. "I am. If you will try to stop me, I will fight you too!" I spat back just as spiteful and furious but for different reasons. 

He laughed at my words, making me feel a lot more smaller though I tried to not let it surface over me and faced him eye to eye. "Fight me? My dumb omega, if I want I can tie you to this very bed just to stop you from going there....what can you tiny fragile thing even do, hmm?" Teeth gritting in anger I lunged forward, hands grabbing the collar of his shirt -because, did he really take me as someone weak?- before I whispered near his ears, my canines scratching the soft skin as a warning. "I scratch and bite." He better not test me.

I felt him taking a shaking breath as the heat of his face radiated to mine just beside him before in a blink he flipped me on bed, hovering right above me and so close to me. His onyx eyes stared into mine as he roughly gripped my jaw, leaning close and close until there's just a cm gap between our lips. I could feel his breathing on my lips as he whispered harshly against my mouth. "You will crawl and beg too." I opened my mouth to retort right after but stopped when he pressed his forehead on mine and continued. "I will make sure of that. You will learn to get on your knees and beg, just like a good omega for me."

By now he was the only thing clouded around my mind and sight. My toes curled with his words and presence, his thighs pressing against mine as he had my both hands pinned beside my head. My stare was fixed on his lips, wanting nothing more than having them between mine. I could physically feel his gaze centered on me and it was making me feel hot and bothered. He was doing nothing but looking at me with those hooded eyes that looked like they will ravish me completely if allowed. 

"C-can I...alpha-" I stammered through my words earning a low hum from him. I feel like he knows exactly what I want but wants me to speak it out. "I-we...al-Jungko-alpha....can we-I...Nothing! Let's get u-uhm" Through my fumbling words his patience finally broke and I felt the warm lips crashing on mine, kissing me with so much softness that had me melting for him. I fluttered close my eyes, pressing my lips more against him as he tilted his head, wet squelching sounds of the kiss echoing in my ears as I grip his biceps, moaning against his lips.

His hand from my jaw spread up to cup my face while the other hand held my nape as he pried open my mouth. His every touch made my body tingle with butterflies and happiness, and I found myself smiling like a fool in the kiss. He leaned back a lil, mischief filling his eyes as his lips stretched into a smile reflecting mine. "You are quite enjoying this, aren't you?" In response I giggled a lil, bit breathless as I shrugged, "Not more than you...you look like you got something you were searching for." 

"Maybe because I did....and funny thing, I wasn't even looking for it when I got it." His words made me shy suddenly. I broke our stare, looking at the chain he was wearing instead when he leaned down and laid on the bed, arms tightened around me, hugging me to his chest. "Thank you, Tae." He whispered to me with a small peck on my head surprising me with his actions. "For what?" I asked him in a whisper too, feeling comfortable and protected in his hold. "For everything. Coming into my life, choosing the same house as me, marrying me, tolerating my stupid self. Everything." 

For me he is everything I could ask for in life. So, I am thankful of him. "Thanks to you....you made my life a lot better because never did I thought I would get married to a man like you. A real man, a real alpha by soul. Let's be with each other and make each other's life amazing for all next lives?"

"For all next lives." He sealed the promise with a long kiss on my forehead before pulling me to his chest, just like he does at night. Never did I took him for a cuddlee but he is one. Good for me because I love cuddles. His presence works like a magic, makes me feel home and safe. Feeling sleepy from the tired day, I fisted his shirt on his chest and drifted to dreamland, forgetting about food and everything else.