13. Rose

Jungkook's POV

Done with the day, I was leaving my office when my phone rang making me halt. It was my omega who was calling me, I wonder why since he went home early today. "He-" "Where are you?" He interrupted before I could even say 'hello', looks like emergency. "On my way back home. Why? Anything wrong?" I asked as I quickly entered in my car, what could have gone wrong? 

"Well, bring hamburger on your way back or I am not opening the door.

That's it. That's all he said before hanging up on me while I sat there staring at the screen. Food counts as emergency too, I guess. Now that I heard him, I am craving burgers too, might even take some spicy chicken too. With that thought I took a turn to the nearby place with a good rating or he might kick me out of my own room today.

It took a lot of convincing to make him agree for sharing a room. He was adamant on throwing all my clothes out because they were drenched in my cologne which makes him nauseas and suffocated. Recently I am using a mild one, and my colleagues have noticed that change though it's fine as he is now not looking at me like I am a pig who just came after rolling in mud. It's a very, very repulsive stare if you ask me.

I rolled my car down our garage and quickly ran to the door, ringing the door bell. The door opened pretty soon but only a small gap, enough for him to peak out at me. "Brought what I asked?" He inquired with his narrowed eyes and even when I planned to surprise him with chicken, I did the opposite and shook my head as no. "Sleep out!" He was going to slam the door close before I stopped it with my one hand and foot as other was holding the food and my bag. "Open it you vicious omega, or it won't end good!" I threaten as I hold the door, not pushing back since it can hurt him.

"I am not opening! Do whatever the hell you want!" He yelled as he tried to close the door and I finally dropped the stuff on the doorstep before using my both hands to push open the door. "Back away or you will get hurt and I swear if you did, you are not getting any burger any soon." Finally, he listened to me and backed away, letting me in. "You got the burger?" He asked still doubtful about my words making me sigh and take in the bags. I showed him the bags but didn't let him touch it, instead took it with me to the kitchen with him trailing like a puppy behind me. 

"Do no touch it before I am back. I am going to change and till then, sit down like a good boy." 

Surprisingly and pleasingly, he actually listened to me this time. We both were now slouched on the sofa, done with the quick meal. He was sitting peaceful when suddenly he stood up and ran to somewhere. Sometimes I wonder what goes on in his mind when I look at him running back to me again.

"This...is for you." He forward a paper bag towards me while refusing to look at me. What's going on? I stood up and took the bag from him, inside there were small bottles, glass bottles that I assume are perfumes. I look up at him but he just shrugs innocently before picking out the bottles. "This one is for you official work,-" He starts but I meddle in between by pushing him onto the sofa and then sit beside him. "Why? I mean, like... is it a gift?" I demand awkwardly because, it's confusing to me and maybe now to him too by the way he is fidgeting around.

If you ask me, I am enjoying this sight of him getting nervous over something as small as this, "I had them custom made for you. You said...you use strong colognes for scent so I did some searching and ordered them to make something strong but soothing scents." As he explains, I just blink at him. He looks like he got caught stealing and is trying to justify his crime. "But believe me, they smell really nice and all are made up of natural oils without a drop of chemical! Like this one, it has umm cedarwood, lavender, rosemary and a small proportion of black pepper!"