18. Office

Jungkook's POV

I am driving us to my office and compared to his previous excitement, he looks pretty sad and angry right now and I won't dare say a word.

"Are you mad?" I am daring. Instead of turning towards me he snapped his head towards the window. Is that his way of telling me he is mad but won't tell me verbally? "What happened?" I asked again but all that left his mouth was a scoff indicating I have asked an utterly useless question. "Do you...not want to go now?" This time he just shoved his middle finger on my face. He really knows I suck at this game but still he keeps on playing dumb charades with me. I have no idea what else to ask so I keep driving until my eyes went to the near by food stall. 

"Are you hungry-" And he cut me off before I could complete my words. "Thought you'd never ask!! Of course I am hungry, did you see me stuffing food in my mouth in morning like you? No! So it's obvious as hell I would be starving! But nope! All you can see is your office, files and food!" 

He clicks his tongue before muttering something under his breath. "Idiot of an alpha." Serious all he had to say was a small 'yes' but it's unlike him to answer my questions simply without making a fuss. Well, at least now I know why he is the way he is. 

Parking my car at the near by restaurant I asked him to get off while I did the same. And looking at him, it seemed like he was barely on his feet as he kept dancing on his toes. Cute. "Let's go." He nodded and walked beside me, almost stumbling on his way because of his excitement. With his mickey mouse black hoodie and black pants he looked so cuddly that I almost gave in my impulsive thoughts and picked him up like a baby.

Inside, we found an empty table and decided to sit there. "Any thing in mind? What do you want to eat?" He pondered about it for a minute before nodding. "Pasta!" That's what he came up with- "And chocolate cake with coke!" Assuming his list was over I called the boy who was taking the orders and told him the same. "What are you having?" He suddenly asked which makes me think he wasn't listening when I ordered. "Fries." To which his reaction was very repulsing like I ordered something forbidden.

The order arrived sooner than expected and he didn't even speak a word before digging in. He must be really hungry to not even wait for me to start-well I have fries, what's there to start anyway. I kept myself busy with fries and phone when I found his hand sneaking in my plate. "Yes?" I held his hands while looking at him with a questioning gaze. He just smiled like a kid trying to fool someone before a scowl decorated his face. "Sharing is caring...and you ate at home. Just one...please alpha?" What can I do when he asks like that? "Fine." Say yes of course.

"Who are your friends in office?" He speaks suddenly while swallowing whatever was in his mouth. Why does he want to know my friends? "What? I should know who's the friend and who's the foe on the battle field." I released a sigh at his justification of his question and put my phone down. "We are going to my office, omega....no battle field. So, no. There are no foe, no frien-well all friends. And do not fight with someone-" At my last words he glares at me like I said something unacceptable so I change it. A little bit, "-without any reason...yeah, do not cause any chaos for anyone who didn't ask for it." 

Seeming satisfied with my words he nodded and took more of my fries. I am not even eating anymore, it's his now. "Want anything else?" I asked to which he shook his head at no. I took this as my cue to pay the bill so I called for it. "You know.....the food you eat at home is a lot more expensive than these ones." He suddenly remarked making me confuse. "Well, they are a lot more delicious so it's acceptable. The spices, ingredien-" I was listing out why it must be expensive when he smacked my hand on the table with his. "Idiot alpha....it's because it's made by me and my beautiful hands!" 

 "You want me to pay you too? Because as far as I know you are a doctor and your bank balance digits must be longer than mine." I am not even lying. I am sure his income must be more than me so I am not paying him. "That's doesn't explain anything... I want money!!-god people are staring let's just get out!" About time he noticed. Finally we left the place and went back in car, now his face doesn't look like he will murder me in mid streets.