22. Picnic

Jungkook's POV

Being shit faced drunk has it's own consequences, such as broken back and broken brain. In both of us, I was with broken back and my omega was the one with broken brain. I realized that when I saw him throwing the coffee he prepared down the sink and drinking the water that he was supposed to throw, then stubbing his toe at least five times since he woke up. While my upside down sleeping on table was the reason of my broken back.

"Stop laughing you ass!" And now he is frustrated and annoyed. Well, I can't help but laugh. Where people do mistakes while being drunk, we just sat quietly thinking about our life and what's happening. It would be right to say we are the depressed drunks. The table where we ate was a mess, chopsticks in bottles, glasses tumbled off the table, water spilled all over which I don't know how.

"You should take a bath, you will feel fresh." I suggested even though I know he will ignore it just how he ignored my words. "Can't believe you are a doctor...shouldn't you be lecturing me on how it's bad for our health?" To be honest when I first heard he is a doctor, I though my life is done for, I am tied with a freak now, but nothing about him says he is a doctor except his skills with knife and needles. And it's not a good thing.

I am still on bed while he is on floor staring at my face. "I am a doctor of brain, I don't give a flying fuck what you do with your leg or lungs, what I care for is the brain." Is that a doctor thing to say? I suppose not, but it is surely something he will say.  "Don't you have work today?" I have but I don't want to go. "You don't want me in house? Why?" From his troubled expression I could see the gears turning in his head to give me a sizzling hot reply to burn my ears but alas! All he could do is sigh.

"I am on leave today, are you? You better be." Well, now I am. "As my vicious lil thing says. Can't have a tiny ferocious kitten on my back early in morning...can I?" I am really enjoying this more than I should. Knowing half of my words are blur in his mind while he can't interpret the other half. Still, I picked the pillow near me for defense when he stood up with one more sigh. "I really don't want to shower...hell... I want to sleep in." He whined while picking out the clothes, a red shirt and cargo pants. I really can't understand his fashion.

"Then don't. You look the same whether you shower or not." This time, he both heard and understood my words because right another second a hiss left my lips as his slipper hit my face, right on my nose. His aim is as perfect as his beauty and both are hazardous for my health. "Next time open your mouth for something useful, otherwise don't." An angry growl in his voice as he cursed at me. "Airhead." Without looking back even once, he stepped in the bathroom, closing the door with a slide, leaving me dumbfounded again. No one ever called me an airhead out of all things. This one boy in high school called me wimp and I made sure he limped his way back home but here my husband is breaking all forbidden 'never have I ever' for me and I can't do shit about it.

From the corner of my eyes I can see my phone buzzing with a contact name saying, 'Jun hyung'. I should pick up, tell him I am staying at home today but I don't. Because I know it won't be that simple, and I don't want to ruin my mood, nor my morning. I kept staring at my phone, missing the calls like I don't understand what is the device in my hand. After 3-4 calls, hyung gave up to my relief. I decided to scroll for news though there was nothing interesting, just the daily tax rate, myths, crime. 

"Why are you glaring at your phone like that?" My attention broke away and I looked at the voice source. He was out of bath, drying his hair with the towel until he kept the towel away and I took in his outfit but all I could concentrate was on the slim waist. So, curvy and snatched that my hands itched to wrap them around it. "Get up, never once we visited the park in our block. Lets go there today." I could hardly catch what he was saying as my complete attention was somewhere else but when he disappeared from my sight, descending down the stairs I rewind back to what he said.