5. Dish washer

Jungkook's POV

I need to sleep with an eye open now. My husband is a doctor, a surgeon who cut opens brains of peoples. I couldn't digest the fact that I am married when he suddenly dropped the bomb of being a doctor. And with our relation, I am afraid he might snap and slit open my head. Though, he is vicious, he surely excels in putting people back in place. I enjoyed his yesterday banter with Mina and Ryun, their faces were meme worthy. When he spoke up for me, I knew it was because his dignity was challenged, insulting me would be an insult to him and vice-versa so I won't hold him back from fighting our battles. My hyungs never stood up for me before, so now that I have a partner who will stand up for me, I won't let them get in between or talk him down.

In whatever condition we got married, parting ways was not an option. It's against our beliefs. Once wedded, we are together for life so even though his presence is intolerable and makes me want to throw him down the cliff, he is still my omega and dare if anyone even looked at him with ill intentions, brother or not, they are going down without any mercy.

"Yahh you brute! Did you threw my bag?" The bag I have no idea he is talking about is right in the left corner while he is shouting on my head. I clicked my tongue out of annoyance and turned him over towards the direction. We haven't unpacked our clothes, nor did we decide our room. Yesterday we both napped on the two sofas in the living room after assigning the whole house to our family members. "Move your bangs and see...might even find your brain dropped somewhere here." A scoff left his lips as he flipped me off once again while walking towards his bag. 

Within an hour, he was ready too, not too flashy but a white front knot shirt and black bell bottom pants. While he decided to go with white top and black bottoms, I went with complete black outfit. 

He came back as we had to leave in few minutes and stared at me for good five seconds as I was putting on my watch. "Who's funeral is it?" I halted and stared at him through the mirror before answering. "My happiness." He didn't react as I wanted instead nodded and patted my back. "I can relate. My dream to have my own house-" "Stop your sob story, it was mine too. But I never knew it came with an offer. Now that I think, I don't know what was the offer, you or the house? Because considering you....I would say this pretty house is the consolation offer." As I kept talking, his grip on my shoulder tightened but his dainty fingers couldn't dig in through the thick layer of suit I was wearing.

"Keep talking like this and I will stab you while feeding you the obnoxious cake you have ordered. Might even choke you on that awful thing." He growled on my face making me chuckle and grip his jaw until he is immovable. He really makes me act out of my character because never in my life I have laid hands on any omega or female for they are meant to be divine beings, who bring life on earth. My fingers are digging in his cheeks when his fingers reach out their way to my throat, pushing right beneath my jaw. 

"You don't know how to give up, do you? That's good. You are mine, so it's good to share some traits of mine." I released his jaw and patted his cheeks before taking a step back to let him breath.

"Traits like what? Keeping your wet towel on bed?" I frowned as he pointed at the wet used towel I tossed on the bed. "Pick it up or you will find your suits in the bathtub next morning." The look in his eyes, he can do just what he said. So, accepting my fate for the time being I picked up the towel and dropped it on the hook then showed my empty hands to my omega who looked satisfied. I scoffed as he smirked and sashayed his way out. Suddenly a thought crossed my mind which made me grin like a mad man. 

My vicious omega, hope you enjoy today's event.

⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇