26. This Bitch

Taehyung's POV

After a few minutes I collected myself together and took a deep breath before walking out of the room. Walking down I could hear the faint chattering from downstairs though mostly it was the voice of a woman, Jungkook's mother. As I walked down to them I saw Jungkook whipping his head back with a jerk the moment he sensed my presence. "Come here, sugar." For some reason the desire to flung the lamp on the wall at him was too strong at the moment after hearing him. I am walking to him, right? What am I? A child?

Well, I did make a fuss on UNO but, UNO players have no age. He cheated so of course I would flip! 

"Good evening, eomma, appa." With a polite greeting and bow, I settled beside Jungkook who for some reason had a cushion on his lap. Where are his manners? etiquettes? "Keep the cushion on the side." I whispered in his ears while leaning back so I won't catch his parents' eyes. But instead he just shook his head and pulled me forward with his hand behind my back. This bitch.

Jungkook had some manners left in him maybe cause the table was filled with snacks and drinks. "We didn't get much time to come and meet you two....how are you two?" I stole a glance at Jungkook at his father's question. I find his father as an easy going person. Till now, I have never found myself in any uncomfortable situation cause of him. Nor does he pokes around in another people's business. So, I can say I respect this man a bit more than others in his family.

"We are doing great, appa. Though Jungkook still can't fold his shirt, but we are doing good." I heard my alpha hissing at me before he pinched my side making me jump a lil but I still gave his father a bright smile who instead chuckled nodding his head. See, he is my favorite from Jeon family now. "That boy could never fold any clothing back then too! All he can fold is people." This caught my interest and I leaned forward, "Fold people?? Appa can you-"

"Aish! It's nothing...let's talk about something els-" My alpha has a habit of running his torturous mouth at wrong time. So, I picked the cushion he had on his lap and shushed him with it before turning to his father. "Yes, now please tell me, what you meant by folding people?" The man laughed before nodding his head as if remembering something. "Kook here was actually very aggressive until he hit his mid 20's. Everyday he would come home with his sleeves bloody or buttons lost and the murderous look on his face scared us so much that we never asked why or whom he fought." 

I couldn't believe a single word until I saw how red my alpha turned with his face buried in his hands. This, gentleman as he claims himself to be though I know he is far from that, used to fight? On daily basis? I took a good 30 seconds to just stare at my alpha to see any proof but I got none. "What are you looking at?" He grumbled putting the cushion back on his lap, his ear tips looking hot red that I was tempted to touch them. "Nothing....gentleman." I muttered the last word for him alone and the look on his face was satisfactory.

"Taehyung, dear, please come here for a moment." I don't have any grudge against his mother but I am still vary so I looked at Jungkook who nodded as assurance then back at eomma who was waiting for me. Sighing internally I walked to her and watched her stand up too. "I couldn't really say it back then but you are really beautiful...I feel lucky to have you as my son-in-law. Don't tell the other two, but you are the prettiest of all." 

The way she was cupping my face with her small hands while saying all this with a soft look in her eyes, I couldn't stand the stare anymore so I looked down instead. I could feel my face heat up with the blood rushing to my cheeks. "I know there isn't much I can do but....I am here if you ever need me, hmm? I am a mother to you, too." Biting on my lips, I nodded at her now looking up at her face. If you ask me I was a bit lost and she must have realized it because next moment she pulled me in a hug. I was a bit stiff but relaxed eventually, hugging her back when I felt her breath down my neck and going tense momentarily.