10. Jennie the intern

Taehyung's POV

Just how everyone has their own love language, mine is food. To express my gratefulness and love I cook for them with all my passion and fondness. That's exactly what I am doing right now. Jungkook is getting ready for his office while I am cooking. After getting a peaceful sleep I feel a lot refreshed and happy. Soon, I was done with the food. Now, all I need to do is chill while watching TV and wait for him to come down.

I was waiting for him to come down while still sitting in my loose t-shirt and trousers when he walked down all dressed up in black suit. "You all ready? Let me serv-" "Is this how you will go to hospital today?" We both spoke at the same time. I frowned at his words as he settled beside me. "What do you mean? It's still one hour...and it's you who's getting late. Why are you not panicking now? Did you got used to being late? Wow, impr-" "You talk a lot. Now get your ass up and go take a bath then get ready for your work too. You are going with me." I looked at him as he announced about me going with him. When did we decide that? And why? I kept looking at him with ridiculous expression but he just nodded.

"No and no. You are not dropping me off, you will get late!" I denied his suggestion settling back on sofa. He stared at me before sighing then stood up and with a strong pull made me stand too, holding me by my arm. "Go get ready. If I got late then you gonna regret being a stubborn ass." He stated with a stern voice leaving no space for argument. I gulped at his strictness and was about to protest again but decided otherwise when I saw his expression. He is not taking a no as an answer. 

"I will sleep in the bathtub!!" I threatened while running upstairs to which he retorted almost instantly. "Keep the door open then, won't miss the golden chance in lifetime!" When did this alpha turned into a pervert! I better double lock the door.

I took my sweet time in bathing before dressing up in my favorite forest green shirt and cream colored straight pants. Then took my bag and descended to living room only to burst in anger, internally. "You are still sitting? Still? Jeon Jungkook, you take forever to eat! You will be late!" I nagged as I kept my bag on sofa and rushed to kitchen to serve him as he was still lying on the sofa scrolling through his tab. "I take forever to eat? WOW! Now I can't even eat peacefully! I am not a pig like you!" The audacity of this man! I kept the pot on the table with a lil more force than needed. "I beg your fucking pardon, you brute!" In response he just pointed at his plate with a bunny smile, hiding all his evilness behind the stars in his doe eyes. Who even let him out of his cage?

After a very interesting morning we left home in Jungkook's car, now on the way to my hospital. It was 8:30 right now. I will be a lil early and he will be a lil late. There was a comfortable silence in the car, he was driving with one hand which was freaking me out because he looked good, really good while doing so. "You can't learn driving just by watching me drive." He commented without even looking at me making me scared for a moment. He caught me staring at him, good thing he took it for different reason. "I don't want to learn too." I mumbled out while fiddling with the hem of my shirt. Why does he looks so attractive while doing something as basic as driving? My cab driver looks like a zombie while doing the same thing.

"Is green your favorite color?" He asked suddenly breaking my train of thoughts, glancing at me for a moment. "Yeah. I love forest green color....what about yours? And don't say black." I warned before hand to which he snickered but shook his head as no. "My favorite color is grey. It radiates peaceful vibe. Calmness." His answer surprised me a bit because I have never heard anyone having grey as their favorite color. His reason was also impressive. Again, we rode with a peaceful silence which is highly appreciated in early morning.

"There, this is the hospital right?" He asked as he parked right outside the hospital where I work. I nodded at him before unbuckling the seat belt, well I tried unbuckling but it got stuck somehow. Defeated I glanced at Jungkook who looked like he was trying to stifle his laugh and that's exactly what he was doing. "Oh god you vicious lil thing! Do no fight with my car, here...let me do it. My poor car." He kept laughing as he unbuckled his own seat belt before leaning over to me. I took a sharp breath as he hovered above me to unbuckle the seat belt. His cologne mixed with his after shave clouded my sense as he pulled off the seat belt before leaning back. "Call  me when you will leave." I nodded at his words, not really trusting my mouth at the moment before getting off the car. Looking at him until he drove back.