Chapter 3

The hunter and the angel got out of the car together and went round to the boot in silence.

The weapons that filled the space were completely hidden underneath, no one would ever know what was under the board. "God baby, you look so domestic" Dean sighed, he leaned in closer, "In another life maybe."

Cas got the feeling that he wasn't supposed to hear the second part as it was said in an almost inaudible voice.

"Dean, allow me to carry the bags in." "Cas, I can carry my own bags" "Dean? I wasn't implying otherwise. I was simply being polite." "Yeah well I didn't ask you to be." "I'm sorry." "Well isn't that awesome?" "Dean I don't understand why this is awesome?" Cas mimicked the way Dean had spoken, earning him a glare.

Ahhh there they are Sam thought to himself as he spotted the two people he was closest too. And by the looks of it they're arguing. he mentally groaned, already. What a surprise.

"Cas, you know what, forget it. It doesn't matter." "But Dean I-" "Hi guys!" Sam interrupted the bickering. "So welcome to our little community at pride counselling couples retreat, or pccr as we call it. Now it's my first day so I'll be getting used to this place too but I'll show you around and find you your room." Sam said in the an overly happy voice, a stupid grin plastered on his face.

"Okay... Just, two things" Dean holds up one finger "What is this cheery joyful crap I'm seeing because I think I may throw up." He sticks up a second finger before continuing "And secondly, room? As in singular not plural?" Sam looked at his brother and sighed, he was so predictable sometimes. Over the first part he was tempted to stick his finer up and tell him to deal with it, but being his first day if he got caught it wasn't going to be good.

"Well one, job description wanted a happy guy. I can't exactly go around miserable, who would want to stay? And secondly, yeah, one room, singular. Did I not say it clearly enough? Because I can say it in German if you like or in Latin or-" "Shut up Sammy." Dean grumbled at Sam's bitch face.

Cas touched Dean's arm wordlessly asking him to back down before turning to Sam and saying "Lead the way." Sam flashed a genuine smile to Cas before turning around, "Come with me."

The tour lasted about half an hour, there was a lot to do and mandatory therapy sessions every 3 days; at the least. The place was huge. At the front opposite the car park was the main reception, a log cabin like everything else. In a line to the left was a row of flags representing different sexualities and genders.

After filling out a few forms in the reception they went inside. Everything was behind the reception, it was like the mouth of the camp, or as Dean was already thinking, the mouth of hell.

Immediately behind and to the left was the canteen where a buffet was constantly available. To the right of that was a huge building that went back further than thre canteen. Inside was a games room, a pool, and a 3screen cinema where you could order a film. Dean couldn't wait to try it out.

Sam consulted his map before taking them left to see the couple and group activities they could try. There was everything from a riffle range to a yoga classes and a tennis court to a craft club. It literally had everything. These were in a long row that went from the reception backwards.

Along the back row, furthest away from where the reception was, was a library, park, a pub and a shop that sold everything you could need.

In the centre was a big block of rooms that counselling meetings were held. These were directly behind the main. Reception. A big group room was closest to the reception with the rest of the block sectioned off into cozy little rooms.

They then went to the right of the therapy block to the log cabins. There was 2 rows, five across. According to Sam, 9 were full including them.

When they reached their cabin, number 7, Sam handed Dean a map. On it he saw that the therapy block was the centre of the whole place. Everything else positioned around it. Activities and canteen to the left, shops and park behind, accommodation to the right and reception infront. At the bottom their motto was wrote "this too shall pass." Seeing this made Dean chuckle, what a cliché quote.

"So get this" he heard his brother begin, looking up "this place has been open or 8 years. That's one death every 2. I was asking around before you arrived and it looks like most people only take this job as a 18month-2year kind of thing, which makes it harder for us. Some have stayed longer and some may still be here from the last death. I'm not sure."

"Well that makes this just 10 times more complicated. Awesome. Anything else we should know?" "Well umm, you did read your contract the whole way through right?" Sam asked already knowing the answer. Dean gave him the dude do you even know me look? Meaning no.

Sam ran his hand through his hair as he told Dean what vital information he had missed "Well you've a councilling meeting about now and you have to stay here for a minimum of 2weeks. At that point you will be assessed to see if you two have sorted it out. Their policy is to not let you leave in an argument."

Sam didn't know whether to laugh or run at the look that crossed Dean's face. However before he could comment, Cas spoke up "Well that seems reasonable and I understand why they do that. They must have helped many people so far." "I'm sure they have but, unless you've forgotten, we're not a real couple, we have nothing to resolve or love to rekindle because we had no love in the first place." Dean shot back.

Cas sighed before walking off the small porch into the cabin. "Asshole. You've hurt his feelings now." is all Sam said as he turned and walked off, done with his brother's shit.

Dean sighed to himself, these are going to be a long 2 weeks he thought to himself before turning and following the angel inside, forgetting that, as he was thinking of Cas, he might well hear him...