Chapter 16

Sorry its been a while... I got distracted...

Neither Gabe nor Sam wanted to be there. They sat down opposite each other, without saying a word. It was Sam who broke the silence.

"Ellen told you not to take your bad mood out on me." Gabe glared, "I'm not." Sam shrugged and mocked pain, "Really? Because buddy it kind of feels like your giving me the cold shoulder. And that. That really hurts me."

Gabe got up and walked to the window, "Gabe this is mandatory, I can't leave, neither can you." "I'm not leaving dimwit, otherwise I'd have gone to the door, I'm not going to leap out the window, what do you think I am? Four?" "Yes."

At this Gabe spun around. Shit. Sam thought. Gabe's face showed nothing but anger. Sam had hit a nurve. Shit.

Gabe got very close to Sam's face, somehow making the winchester feel tiny. "You know nothing about me, so don't act as if you do." He took a breath, "I'm older than you'll ever realise and I can beat the living shit out of you without even raising a finger." Gabe stopped to take another breath, "Don't you ever talk to me in that tone again Sam."

He walked over to the water machine and grabbed a drink. When he turned Sam could see his hand was actually shaking with anger. "Look, Gabe, I'm so-" "Don't want to know." Gabe interrupted him. Damn he made Sam feel tiny.

God, this will be a long hour, they both thought.

Slowly, slowly Gabe started grumbling through the questions, not looking at Sam just scribbling the odd word onto the page. Sam's answers were begrudgedly given and were as short as possible.

Neither really akowledged the other outside of the questions. Gabe noticed Sam biting his nails a little. And Sam noticed Gabe was left handed and when Sam glanced over again he saw his handwriting slopped in a way that made it look nothing like English.

When they reached the end of the questions Sam got up to leave he felt Gabe grab his arm. "Look, Sam, I'm sorry. I just - bad day I guess." Sam turned around glaring. "Well I didn't do shit to you did I Gabe? I've been friendly with you since I got here and you decided to treat me like shit today, what the hell?" Gabe broke eye contact with him, "Im-""What do you want from me?" The started at the same time.

At thus question Gabe cocked his eyebrow, he couldn't help himself. That was it.

Sam surged forward, grabbed Gabe by the shirt and before he had time to reach Sam smushed his lips on to Gabe's.

After a moment Sam pulled away and was created by shock on Gabe's face.

"Is that what you want?" Sam demanded before turning and walking out of the office, leaving Gabe stood not quite sure what to do.