IMPORTANT STORY INFO STUFF

PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT.

*

THIS CHAPTER IS JUST AN INFO GIVING THING SO THAT THE STORY WILL MAKE SENSE.

*

So i need to add this so everything makes sense because my timeline is going to be important to the plot and different to the canon one.
The picture is a how I imagine the retreat to look. Infront and to the left would be a block where the staff would live.

*

If I feel I need to I'll add an odd sketch of something, ignore my lack of art skills.

*

The retreat has been open for 8 years.
Castiel has known the brothers for 6 years.
Dean is 32.
Sam is 28.
The boys have been hunting together for 8 years.
They did not work with any hunters involved in the story but something about that will be revealed later on. THEY EITHER DID NOT KNOW THE HUNTERS OR THEY BELIEVED THEM TO BE DEAD ( THIS WILL MAKE MORE SENSE LATER)

*

ALSO angels can taste food and drink, they just don't need it so most don't bother with it.

AND in my story angels need to sleep if they don't use their powers for over 24 hours. This is because using their powers kind of recharges their angel grace and keeps it active so not using it means they have to sleep so that their grace can recharge.

DESTIEL is not canon in this story but as the story goes on it will become.

*

I think this is everything.
If I have forgotten something I'll add another note :)

THE STORY WONT BE UP FOR A LITLE WHILE BUT GUYS IM GONNA MAKE IT WORTH IT X