Chapter 29

When you have to read your own story because it's beenso long...forgive Me.

Dean woke up to hair. All of it in his face, fluffed up. He couldn't help but smile. He liked waking up to the tickle of Castiel's hair.

Soon after Castiel began to stir and he turned to look up at Dean through sleepy eyes. "Sorry" he mumbled. Dean looked at him confused so Cas continued, "for cuddling, it just, well it felt nice." Dean smiled, "I'll kill you if you tell anyone... but i always find a hug can help where words won't do. You needed it and i was happy to give." Cad put his head back into the pillow, "thank you" he whispered.

The pair stayed in bed for the best part of the morning, deciding it was the best way to avoid people.

Cas told Dean about what Gabriel said, what he'd been doing, why he left, why he chose this family over the angels. He told Dean that Gabriel had apologised and asked for forgiveness. Cas rambled about his thoughts on it and his feelings towards Gabriel and Dean let him. Sometimes thinking out loud helps.

By the time Cas had finished he'd talked himself in and out and back in of forgiving Gabriel and moving past everything that has happened. By the time Cas had finished Dean was desperate for the toilet and good and coffee but not for a moment had he even considered interrupting Castiel.

To mark the end of his ramble Castiel huffed and rolled out of Dean's arms and sat up with his back to Dean. "I'll go make coffee" he mumbled before getting up and wondering towards the stairs. Dean watched him go, counted to three and sprung up, desperate for the toilet but not wanting to make it obvious.

Dean however did not account for Castiel wondering back into the bedroom to grab a shirt and the two smacked into each other. Castiel looked up in question about Dean's apparent rush but was just greeted with a slightly red faced Dean with and almost shy smile on his face. Before Cas could get a word out Dean slid past him and headed to the bathroom.

He sat down on the toilet and put his head in his hands. Why had he just blushed at bumping into Cas, they'd done it before. Surely it wasn't because they were both topless right? Dean sighed "Literally nipple to nipple" he thought. Nipple to nipple he chuckled. This is crazy, who cares if he felt all of Castiel's warm comfy body against his last night? Who cares if Dean had just walked into the warm comfy nice looking chest just?

Maybe Dean did...a little...not that he'd ever admit that.

Dean had decided to make a normal moment for himself and Castiel to enjoy as the last few days had bern anything but. Everything had been dropped on them all at once akd it was overwhelming, a mini moment of escape was desperately in need. And if Dean got to see Cas's surprised smile then that was just a bonus!

He'd planned a picnic. While Gabriel  and Cas had been locked in their room Dean had shopped and hinted for  the perfect quiet spot.

On his travels he'd bumped into Anna who had shown him her and Charlie's 'get away corner' and had promised to not tell a soul or Angel or ex demon where they would be while they were there. She knew the feeling of wanting a break, she completely understood and would take their secret moment to the grave.

Dean got dressed and headed downstairs, following the smell of coffee.

"I didn't make any food Dean" Cas called at the foot steps he could hear, "I just can't be bothered, we can eat out."

Perfect Dean thought.
"Go dress then" Dean said.

The two passed each other in the kitchen door frame, a small smile crept on to dean's face again. "Who even thinks the phrase nipple to nipple" he thought with and amused huff. He decided to put it down to it being early as he took a swig of his coffee.

With the rest of the pot he put it into a flask and grabbed the food out of their hiding places before putting it all neatly into the basket he had swiped off the decorations in the canteen. "I can always put it back tomorrow."

As if on que a still sleepy Cas came into Dean's view and with a smile Dean grabbed Castiel's hand and lead the confused angel to the door and into the street.

To every one of Castiel's questions Dean replied "you'll see." He was determind to give nothing away to his best friend.

Best friend didn't sound right, neither did pal or buddy of mate.

They just weren't enough.

Boyfriend was wrong and so was husband, they were fake and untrue.

To Dean, Castiel was Cas, his Cas. That sounded good Dean thought.

He glanced back at the Angel, my Cas he smiled again. That sounded perfect.

By the time they reached the little entrance Cas had given up with the questions and was instead concentrating on the fact Dean was holding his hand and how great the feeling was.

A little smile kept creeping on his face when he thought of Dean's smile that had  come with no reasoning.

It had been foretold he'd fall for humanity but he loved this specific humanity best he thought.

Been feeling low recently but read your comments and although I'm hella tired had to write this  as a thank you and a I love you all and you're kind.  many many thanks guys. Have  a brilliant day! X

Pretending to be Married (destiel)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara