Troublemaker ren x Bartender!reader

//first song fic yay! Ren is first up now sadly I don't own Uta no prince Sama or troublemaker but oh well...REN STOP FLIRTING WITH READER CHAN WAIT UNTIL THE STORY! Ren: * hands you a rose* aww fine but promise me y/n you will read this for me~

      You're a troublemakerYou're a troublemaker...You ain't nothing but a troublemaker, girl

That's all ren could think of as he saw your figure walk to the bar. Ren didn't know why he was here you came to the bar when it first opened for popularity nothing less nothing more but then someone new appeared. You didn't take any teasing from your drunk customers instead you just I tired them well at least ren anyway God you  were trouble but he couldn't help but love it. 

You had me hooked again from the minute you sat downThe way you bite your lip got my head spinnin' around.

When the clock hit the wee hours of night and he was the only one at the bar you would sit down next to him if only you knew that made his heart go boom boom! It must of being alcohol talkin but his head kept spining when you bit your lip attempting to make conversation. 

After a drink or two I was putty in your handsI don't know if I have the strength to stand, oh oh oh... 

Another dollar for a drink as he could only smile at your laugh and the flustered look on your face when he handed you a rose. Even when he couldn't stand you still helped him always teasing him and yet making him happy and he hoped he made you happy as well.

Trouble troublemaker, yeahThat's your middle name, oh oh oh...I know you're no good but you're stuck in my brainAnd I wanna know...

It was true you were a troublemaker pissing of customers who got angry at you which was fair and you were even more of a troublemaker how you would make him break shinnings romance rule. You were no good from all the hangovers but he loved it...

Why does it feel so good but hurt so bad, oh oh oh?My mind keeps saying,"Run as fast as you can."I say, "I'm done," but then you pull me back, oh oh oh...I swear you're giving me a heart attackTroublemaker!

The constant headaches and the sighs from ranmaru or masto didn't bother him it was only you damn what you did to him just of come from the extra glass of champagne.

It's like you're always there in the corners of my mindI see your silhouette every time I close my eyesThere must be poison in those finger tips of yours'Cause I keep comin' back again for more, oh oh oh...

Whenever he was alseep he could see you. When he lied on the couch at the bar at 1 am in the morning and you played with his hair he could only think of what poison you could have under your fingernails that made him addicted to your touch. "Y/n" was all he could whisper and you would whisper his name back "ren"

Trouble troublemaker, yeahThat's your middle name, oh oh oh...I know you're no good but you're stuck in my brainAnd I wanna know... 

How you would laugh at that being called troublemaker and how you woudk kiss his cheek filling the skin with heat and love you were his rhapsody if he liked it or not.  

Why does it feel so good but hurt so bad, oh oh oh?My mind keeps saying,"Run as fast as you can."I say, "I'm done," but then you pull me back, oh oh oh...I swear you're giving me a heart attackTroublemaker

My trouble maker is what you were to him you were his 

Why does it feel so good but hurt so bad, oh oh (hurt so bad)?My mind keeps saying,"Run as fast as you can."TroublemakerI say, "I'm done," but then you pull me back, oh oh oh...I swear you're giving me a heart attackTroublemaker

Maybe I'm insane'Cause I keep doing the same damn thingThinking one day we gon' changeBut you know just how to work that backAnd make me forget my nameWhat the hell you do I won't rememberI'll be gone until NovemberAnd you'll show up again next summer, yeah!Typical middle name is PradaFit you like a glove, girlI'm sick of the dramaYou're a troublemakerBut damn girl it's like I love the troubleAnd I can't even explain why(Yeah!) 

Well maybe ren was he ignored starish for you and he loved your trouble from every nine o clock drink to every 3am kiss you had given him.

 Why does it feel so good but hurt so bad, oh oh oh?My mind keeps saying,"Run as fast as you can."TroublemakerI say, "I'm done," but then you pull me back, oh oh oh...I swear you're giving me a heart attackTroublemakerWhy does it feel so good but hurt so bad, oh oh oh?(And I can't even explain why)My mind keeps saying,"Run as fast as you can."TroublemakerI say, "I'm done," but then you pull me back, oh oh oh...I swear you're giving me a heart attackTroublemaker

He blew you one last kiss and walked it with his aching head.

"See you tomorrow my lovely (y/n)"