I want you

Drunk!Ai x reader *songfic*
Ai's perspective
I want you by Elphante
Let me know what you think in the comments... It's a new style I'm trying so please feedback would be nice...now enjoy!

Champagne lights
Got me high like a trip
Dreams on ice
Baby, you shake me up

Another glass of champagne changing my perspective of the world. Another sip I'm drunk enough to be honest for once (y/n). I'm jumping up to the music my electronic heart feeling so high when free yet I still desire you my (Y/n). Whiskey in the rocks in my hand as it snows outside I slid down in your arms like I'm ice skating on thin air oh baby you make me feel crazy! (y/n) my circuits are electronic yet they are shaking my heart up oh!

Where have you been?
I needed you when it all fell apart
I'm pleading your love
Don't push me away
I need you to say

All I have been craving in my life was your affection you were gone and left till I found you oh y/n my electronic heart breaks every time until you are by my side I needed you your my medicine. I'm pleading your every affection your soft hands provide me! Don't push me away when I break down your my one piece of normality give me another glass of champagne! I need you too stay why I'm in my crazy state lock me up in your love.

I want you
I still want you
I want you
I still want you

This isn't no drunken lustful Desire here in this club. No the alcohol just makes me desire you more. Even when my systems sober up in the mroning I still want you! From your every touch I want you your affection such desire! Such love that the slur of lust skyrockets I still want you kiss me please!

Where have you been?
I needed you when it all fell apart
I'm pleading your love
Don't push me away
I need you to say

I almost lost you in a crowd of people in this world where have you been why do you make me burn up?! When it all gets too much I want you to hold my broken heart. I'm on my hands and knees give me your touch I want it now! Right now! I need you to say the words which send me high!
I want you
I still want you
I want you
I still want you

Ahh give me that touch turn that desire into pleasure by morning your scent will still intoxicate me more than the champagne and the lustful night how you blow me up. Like a thousand fireworks make me desire your kiss every second you are poison I want your poison every second every month oh every season I want it so badly give me your intoxicating kisses.

You know I really need to hear you say
Please, baby, one more time for me
I want you
I still want you

I know you can feel my desire oh tell me you love me again with sweet "I love you's" and "I want you" you cure my addiction for the moment but I'll still crave more i want you even when you disappear into the streets at midnight I'll follow you explore my every desire to each detail even it its only tonight I'll find you again I've never felt this way before kiss me again lust or love it's both I love you
Oh
I want you
Give me that desire y/n you know I crave you