Playground songs

//
Otoya x teacher!Reader
enjoy this special request 😘 anyway I really needed to write for starish ⭐️😰
You were a new teacher at the small school and orphanage just part the train station. The day was humid and stuffy as you got off the busy train to start work. You had on a short sleeved blouse and a pair of knee high navy blue jeans with nude coloured flats. You hummed a beat of a song playing on the radio which had gotten stuck in your head the song? 1000% love. You weren't the biggest fan of starish or the song but that didn't mean it didn't have a catchy beat.

Walking down the small road you passed children who looked up at you with awe some mumbling "is that the new teacher" you gave the three children a small smile before walking into the school. In the door way stood a woman who looked in her sixties. She had a smile on her face "students meet the new teacher miss (last name)" you smiled at them. You had a feeling that this would be a good job. That was when you heard a voice from behind you "hey kids!" You turned around to see red haired male in his early twenties or late teens. It took you a moment to realise but there infront of you was otoya itokki a starish member.

"Who's this" asked otoya with a smile. Why was that smile so good looking? You thought but before you could introduce yourself a young girl about five walked up. "This is miss (last name) our new teacher since mrs horiko left to another school". "just call me (y/n)" you stated trying not to look at the red haired male. "Nice to meet you (y/n) my
name is otoya ittoki" you nodded "you too um ittoki what are you doing her?" "Ah this used to be my school and old home so I come by every week or two"

You blushed at his voice but he didn't notice. "Who wants to here a song?" Asked otoya as all the students placed there's hands up. Before you knew it the afternoon to rend into sweet musical bliss of the guitar and even you sung hmm... Maybe this otoya guy wasn't so bad.

If only you knew this would be your first meeting in what would become a blooming relationship