Spectacular rival

//

Solider!Rival!Camus x Queen!Dark!ReaderHiya I know there were two other stories to update but this came to my mind like a breath this is another song fic it may be a little confusing so it's basically Camus used to be a count until you ended the q...

Hiya I know there were two other stories to update but this came to my mind like a breath this is another song fic it may be a little confusing so it's basically Camus used to be a count until you ended the queen of permafrosts life and took over as queen making Camus nothing but a solider but you were fascinated by him as was he as he protected you while betraying you your relationship was twisted but you were his spectacular rival?" Song is by one of my fav artists George erza enjoy!

Violence in the air, cutthroat stares
We're just window shopping
Won't you dance with me?
I'm gonna knock you down
Have you afterhours

Slience came across permafrost after the new queen forced her way to the throne. All the violence and cutthroat threats and glares yet window shopping was away to describe this surface of horror. You took away everything yet he indulged in your twisted ways as he desired your end. He would break you as you broke him. Then when the music turned on the twisted dance would begin, he would have you even after his 24/7 working hours.

Too many sherbet dips
You'll get licked if you carry on this way
Beautiful punchbag
I'm gonna lay you down
Just call me Mr. Brown

The invisible smell of sugar that echoed sherbet as the dessert grazed your lips. Blood under fingernails as you helped yourself to more as so called" men" lusted after you if one of there tongues trailed up your lips he would not be suprised as you kept walking down this dark path. Even though Camus also knew you would kill all these men who stood in the room as you rolled another dice. That evening bruises scattered his and your backs what was this desired? This pain? He lied you to sleep on the bed as he glanced at the knife in his pocket. "Not today" he mused but one day he would be your end.

Ohhhhhhh

As the night approached in came the memories...

I'm not that kind of man in the day,
Won't you hold me steady, spectacular rival?
And I've had medicine
Though you're not my friend,
I'll love you 'till the end

He wasn't the old idol and count Camus no he was this monstrous queens solider, rival, enemy, lover and pet. When the depression came over would you hold him steady his so called spectacular rival?dressed in diamonds or would you laugh kicking the ex count who walked in despair. The anti depressant he began to no longer need he took his dose as he had guessed his service to you wasn't allowed to end. Though the two of you weren't friends he would love you till his hands felt the Crimson stain of your wine like blood.

Either way,
Heaven's got a place for me
Your majesty,
Why you got it in for me?

He knew he would greet his old queen up in the heavens. Is that why you were so against him? Yet when you kissed him you cut him and a smirk crossed your lips your (eye colour) eyes splinted in pleasure. He could only watch as more blood rushed into the air

Either way,
Heaven's got a place for me
Your majesty,
Why you got it in for me?

More fights and bruises endless screams. Warm kissed cold hands. His rival sat on her throne dressed in white a colour you were unworthy of. He would end his spectacular rival now finally. Let heaven open there gates he had enough of this inhuman treatment.

Either way,
Heaven's got a place for me
Your majesty,
Why you got it in for me?

A knife in hand as a sick smile crossed your face as your eyes showed horror and delightful betrayal. He would lie you down once for all "good bye your majesty" "too late!" You spoke up holding your own knife ready for the first blow about half an hour later the two you lied there barely breathing blood everywhere. You always had it in for him this death and pain. Lying your lifeless body down he joined you taking in his last breaths he whispered "I love you my cruel spectacular rival"

Either way,
Heaven's got a place for me
Your majesty,
Why you got it in for me?