Drawing board

// Jealous!Yandere!Ringo x cheater!reader
random thoughts came to mind this is the end result of these thoughts! Let's give a jealous ringo some love!~ drawing board belongs to George erza and uta no prince Sama to broccoli (not the vegetable) I'll be updating as much as I can as celebration for the annoucement that season four for Uta no prince Sama has been started yay!

I'll fill your pillow case up with snakes the man eating kind
Though you call yourself a women I doubted it they will mind,
Ooh my oh, ooh ooh, oh my

Ringo mad now that was impossible well so you thought. You were rather free a party girl and sometimes forget the fact you were in a relationship or maybe you didn't want to have the invisible shame of having a cross dressing boyfriend. If only you knew that your boyfriend knew everything and it may of sounded odd but after finding out the betrayal not only hurt he hated your existence and wanted to perish it but because he loved you and couldn't live this never ending lie. Sometimes he doubted if you were that woman he first thought you were...

There's just one problem with my plan
You spend your nights with another man
Oh you don't rest your head with mine no more
I've got to take my plot back to the drawing board
Ooh my oh, ooh ooh, oh my
Oh my, my

Ringo had set up a trap placing in a dangerous snake in your room it would of being perfect despite having to deal with mourning students at least he wouldn't have to hear that laugh once more. Yet there was just one problem with his plan you were almost no you were never home always "staying with a friend" or "helping out with work on late nights" he sighed as he removed the snake. "Back to the drawing board" he whispered while you were out once again.

Oh lately, I'm a heartache
I'm a desperate plan in hands oh I'm a blueprint in the sand, oh my

He tiredly looked at his drawing board tears threatening to fall. Lately he was nothing but a heartache when was the last cuddle? Or kiss? A flush of anger flew though the pink-haired male as he knocked over a plan on his drawing board. He was so desperate but this blueprint in the sand will work now what were you saying about a holiday?...

You mentioned taking a holiday and I recalled you couldn't swim
So I booked us scuba diving off the North coast of Belgium
Ooh my oh, ooh ooh, oh my

You had been yapping in his ear about a small holiday for just yourself and Ringo which the pink haired man wasn't to sure of. That was when he remembered something you couldn't swim even to save your own life. Oh yes his new plan would be perfect. In answer to your yapping he wrapped his arm around you with his usual yet fake happy go lucky smile "pack your backs we are going to the north coast of Belgium"

And I drew an image in my head of you sinking just like lead
But I never found you washed up on the shore,
I've gotta take my plot back to the drawing board
Ooh my oh, ooh ooh, oh my
Oh my, my

He watched as the water devoured you he acted upset yet he wasn't more like jumping for joy. Yet unlike his thoughts when he was walking down the beach he didn't expect to find you washed up. As you launched your self at him shivering and shaking a little part of him throbbed the emotions of worry and achievement. That throbbing soon extinguished that night as you laughed glancing at your phone. Back to the drawing board again.

Oh lately, I'm a heart ache
I'm a desperate plan in hands oh I'm a blueprint in the sand, oh my
Oh, I'm the one that you seldom came to see, oh
I was hidden, oh
I've been busy working on my new scheme, oh
To teach you how to hurt

He watched how you would hide your relationship publicly when he dressed up in his cross dressing attire. You would even avoid him it hurt him and desperation sneaked in here and there as a glass of cognac flew by. So here he stood infront of his drawing board working hard on his new plan that may draw blood.

You said you needed a haircut I recommended Mr Todd
Of all the men in this big bad world he's perfect for the job

He watched you complain about your hair most likely because a play mate didn't like it or so he thought. He had another plan there was man from the underground who could kill in any disguise. Anyway at least your play mate couldn't complain for he didn't think a gravestone needed a wig right? "Ready for your haircut love?"

Ooh my oh, ooh ooh, oh my
Oh my, my

Oh lately, I'm a heart ache
I'm a desperate plan in hands oh I'm a blueprint in the sand
Oh lately, I'm a heart ache
I'm a desperate plan in hands oh I'm a blueprint in the sand
Oh lately, I'm a heart ache
And I haven't seen you since so now I'm praying that you're mince, oh my