When they see you nude/qaurtet night and senseis/scenarios

//Your more than welcome to request~😇
Ranmaru: the poor silver haired boys face heated up as if a volcano as he accidentally walked in while you were changing "RANMARU GET OUT YOU JERK!" Your yelling voice startled him "Yes!" He slammed the door his face burning as his ears rang with pain from your starling angry voice. Now every time you said you were going to get changed he could never look at you in the eye.

Reiji: You were enjoying a nice hot bath filled to the rim with bubbles. Little did you know a peculiar brown haired man named Reiji was looking for your hair shampoo and perfume to prank ranmaru. As he opened the bathroom door thinking you were out he could only gasp before smirking "hey my girl!" "REIJI!" You shirked now sure the prankster could he peverted at times his idea was and wasn't so innocent. "Can I join~" "NO!"

AI: Now the dear artificial intelligence was going to get a shock. You had just finished a bath and you were moisturising using a new sesame seed oil. Ai opened the door in order to ask where you placed the iPod which he let you borrow in order to get to sleep. "Y/n have you seen my iPod" he asked bluntly ignoring your nude state for a moment then you smiled before realising your boyfriend was seeing you naked. "Ai I need to get changed just wait a moment" "okay" meanwhile your face was about a thousand shades of red and if the tealette wasn't so good at hiding his feelings his face would resemble tomatoes.

Camus: The count was missing his hairbrush having a feeling Reiji placed it in your bathroom as a prank he opened the door to meet a soap bar flying at his head as you glared at him fully nude after your shower "Peasant clothes" "STOP WITH THE DAMN PEASANT" "SORRY!". The now nose bleeding count slowly walked out of the bathroom trying to catch his breath thinking "who knew she had such a good looking body"

Hyuyga senesi: The macho amongst macho men wouldn't be blushing and passed out on the floor would he well he was after accidentally seeing you dress. Now if he fainted or he was knocked out from the hairbrush you threw at him was up for debate. For now all you could do was watch the passed out macho man with a upset smile and a shameful nod of the head. "Get off the floor ryuya" you ordered in a firm yet gentle voice.

Ringo: Now the fun loving sexy cross dressing senesi wouldn't see his girlfriend change well maybe he would after he lost his temper at Reiji he said he originally couldn't thought Ringo was a girl and the pink haired male should toughen up by this. Well that ended fantastically...not. Ringo clutched his bleeding nose as the wig had fallen off and you just laughed at the bet before glaring at him.

//don't forget requests open~!