How do you kiss

//Ai x reader
four views so far! Awesome now this one is going to be a short yet sweet oneshot with are darling Ai

I don't own Uta no prince Sama~!

You just started at your boyfriend mouth gaped your (eye coloured) eyes shone with shock your boyfriend of a month aI mizake had never kissed you so when you confronted him about it he only said "(y/n) gomen but how do you kiss" it was as if all colour in your face wanted to shine as your cheeks heated up to a cherry red.

"A-ai you have never being kissed" "no that's why I'm asking you" "oh-okay" after what seemed like a three minute blinking compition he broke the slience. "So? Y/n are you alright" you could only nod "h-hai" there was slience then you placed your hands on his. "Close your eyes ai-kun"

The tealette obeyed your command as you moved closer to the android. You tilted your head to the side your (hair colour) locks following your angle forcing you to move some out of the way. As you moved closer you could feel Ai's mechanical breath. He titled his head a bit opening his mouth slightly yet not opening his eyes as you moved closer that there was now a three centermeter distance.

3...2...1 you placed your lips against his softly and gently making his eyes widen before he closed them again. Then your two tounge meet in suprise before he let you explore his mouth for a little bit about two seconds later he did the same to you before you had to break for air. A small strand of saliva connected the two of you but you quickly broke it your,face flushing.

That was when he smiled his ocean green eyes meeting yours. "Hmm that was a kiss?" That was when he chuckled "hm I like it can I have another one" before your could say yes or no he copied your steps except a little bit faster as he kissed you. "Thank you" he whispered into the kiss before breaking apart as he stroked your cheek making you happy and flustered at the same time it was rare your boyfriend showed you a lot of emotion as he was still learning what it was.

As you were thinking he kissed your forehead bringing your attention back to him.

"I love you y/n" "I love you too Ai"