I hate you = I love you

( Tokiya x tsundere!reader request don't forget you guys can request as well 😘 warning I'm horrible at tsundere!readers sorry)

You were walking down the hallways of the master course dorm listening to "Death Valley" by death parade which blasted though your headphones. Your name was (y/n) (l/n) better known as (stage name) and I guess that annoyed you everyone here at the master course knew nothing about you,which you usually would have preferred until you meet him...Tokiya.

He was an odd one he was cool and calm yet he always knew when to step in and as much as you would hate to admit it would make your heartbeat speed up. Then there was nanami you didn't know if to like or hate her so you blocked her out like everyone else it's better for both parties right? You though closing your eyes to the song as you mentally wrapped your self in your fiery protective shell before walking into the dining room ignoring all form of greeting and "tch" whenever natsuki would wave at you or call "hey (Stage name)". As everyone mumbled how rude you were someone was watching you. "Y/n" he thought for a moment.

~a month later~
This man was Tokiya himself he was curious you always lost your temper you made ranmaru look like an angel no joke. Even natsuki would walk in the other direction little did they know you knew what they thought of you and you hated it. Yet Tokiya was different he decided to decode your hotheaded language and came to fall in love with his translated Y/n. So he got a note one day and placed it on your bed reading "hello y/n meet me at the festival" he left no name only the time "8:00 tonight". He walked past your dorm to see you reading it your face blushing "what the hell there is probably some weird screwed up stalker!' You yelled looking away as you thought "someone wants to see me? It must be a joke right?"

~to that night since I am lazy and tired in this fic so sorry 😰~

You had changed into a a black lace dress with matching heels and your leather jacket grumbling to yourself about how someone may attack you. Walking to the festival in a so called "upset" mood your face a flame most people would think anger but it was just blushing. There once you walked though the entrance was Tokiya under a cherry blossom tree holding a cardboard sign with your name written on it. "TOKIYA YOU JERK!" You yelled running up to him as he translated that to "TOKIYA YOU GAVE ME THE NOTE" which was what you were thinking. "Ah hello y/n I'm glad you made it" "whatever" you scoffed barley looking at your crush. "Come on I have something to show you" "fine just don't attack me jerk" you replied following Tokiya up the path to a hill overlooking the lake. You turned to leave when you heard "y/n look" and then the sound of boom!...Boom! Turning around there was a display of pink, Gold, blue, white and purple fireworks on the sky making your eyes widened as you gasped walking over to Tokiya to see the view better amazed.

After the firework show he turned to you "y/n...I have something to say" "What?!" "I love you" you laughed "well i hate you" faking a hurt look Tokiya looked away then you hugged him and at the same time you two said "I hate you = I love you" as he kissed you his tsundere y/n