In the field we let go

(Schizophrenia!Reiji x Voice!Reader *songfic* this song if written by me so don't steal it or else)

Keep turning heads get lost in a world of colour
Drink that poison it's pinned you down
Sharping swords preparing a goodbye to sanity
You shall only listen to me

"They say I'm crazy" that reiji as he looked at the madhouse around him which faded in and out of the black. He closed his eyes for a moment then he opened them instead of a small black room in nowhere he stood in a garden of magnolias and cherry blossoms on a hill then below the hill was a long valley. "Reiji" he heard a sharp voice turning a girl stood next to him with (eye colour) eyes and (hair colour) hair. In her hand was a glass of wine as he drunk it everything started to spin a sword in hand she leaned in to stab him as he let out a scream to no one say good bye to sanity.

I'm a fake only your imagination yet you still call my name
Hold my hand as you shout and scream
What is happiness? You shan't know

He let out a shriek as he woke up alone and cold yet in his eyes you were being pulled away into the night. "Y/n!" He screamed in the middle of the night as you mentally tormented him whispering "come with me" "help". It had being two weeks since quartet night locked him up after he almost lost it in a supermarket. He was alone and you just heard that but actual happiness it won't exist.

Honey oh honey deny reality
Don't place that gun any closer
I don't want to say goodbye yet
I'll make you happy beyond suffering

You forced him to ignore quartet night or the doctors when they came to see him by claiming they would only take you away from him. When medicine was offered reiji transformed the medicine into a gun in his mind as you warned him not to take it as your hands grasped into his secret insanity unleashing it. Pictures of a drowning aine made him curl up at night as his mind made images of you being killed. A small insane smile on your face "ill make you even more happy!" That was when he let out a shriek "STOP IT HURTS" he screamed and collapsed against the wall then your smile disappeared he's not happy? "I'm alone" he whispered covering his head as you yelled and screamed at him.

I realise it now I'm your pain source
I'm sorry take me to the field one more time
Pick up that gun place it to my heart and shoot
For I broke you my love

I'm sorry...reiji let me go. That's what you said as you watched him curl up fighting insanity and reality. That was when he saw that garden one last time in his hand was a gun (the pill) he placed it to your chest his hand shaking "y/n...I-i don't know..w-what am I doing you will be hurt!" He tired to tear the gun away but you held to your chest "come on reiji I'm going to disappear to alley of your mind I love you so break me" he gulped and...BANG!

Honey oh honey deny reality
Don't place that gun any closer
I don't want to say goodbye yet
I'll make you happy beyond suffering
Take me to the gravestone
In this field were we let go
My grave lies yet you shall never see it
For reality won this war and took you away

goodbye
My love your now normal