Misunderstood

Ringo x Upset!Reader

What could you see in him?
Those were the words that spread though your "friends" mouths.
These two girls weren't your friends they were your stuck up horrid bandmates who were currently giving you "advice" more like taunting about your new boyfriend cross-dressing ringo.

"Listen (y/n) I wouldn't date him for he is totally gay see he cross dresses and I can't have even the most unpopular band member being close to him behind scenes it ruins our reputation"
"But a gay guy might be best for you y/n most men wouldn't even glance at you"
You glared at them as they taunted and argued about how "gay" and dumb your boyfriend was "well gay can mean happy so unlike your dates mine is actually happy with me" you restored bitterly your eyes glaring holes into them as they scoffed and left.

Now usually you could ignore them but sometimes too many arrows to the heart weighs one down. When they left you got up off the chair they pushed you onto and went for a walk to clear your mind. Once outside all the built up emotions and insecurities seemed to explode. Tears fell from your eyes as you walked faster holding back a scream roaring inside your throat. You walked far out of the agency building and lost in the middle of the garden but you didn't care you just broke down and cried letting out all the emotions out.

~Ten minutes later~

The tears didn't seem to disappear and they kept coming as you tried to fight the sobs back but it was useless... That was when you heard a voice behind you
.
.
.
"((First name?)" looking at you was Ringo his baby blue eyes filled with worry. You turned your heel to face him your face red and puffy with tears a frown on your face. Ringo' expression instantly softened a small frown also on his face as he opened his arms. In an instant you ran towards him and collapsed into his chest crying against it "ringo...it's not fair...there so cruel..." He instantly wrapped his arms around you. "Shh...it's okay what happened who's cruel" you choked on your sobs and breathed heavily for air "my band...they don't understand I tried to ignore them be strong not let them judge us but it hurts...I hate hearing them put you down then accuse..me" then another cry came from your mouth as you cried nuzzling into your boyfriends chest.

Ringo rubbed your back his chin resting on your head. He was shocked seeing you cry it hurt him your defences feel down. He looked at your shaking form and hummed and began to sing

"I love my girl she is you and in this hard world they all judge never seeing the true paradise we have made together" you calmed down a little bit at his voice "they have misunderstood for when its you and I everything shines brighter we have made are own paradise our own fairytale made from all our differences that the media labels I will keep holding onto you when you break down we lean on eachother that what makes us misunderstood yet perfectly different" he sung carefully in your ear as he shared the same insecurities with you his voice low and soft "Ringo...I love you" you whispered as he nodded " I love you too my (pet/romantic nick name)" he whispered a tear escaping his eyes

You looked at him and used your shaking fingers to wipe the tears away. "Sometimes our emotions need to be set free..." You whispered gently as he nodded and let his own tears out filled with the same emotions you both shared... This is why you were close for you could cry in front of each other and express your feelings.

You kissed his nose and wrapped your arms around his neck with a small giggle relief filled you after all sometimes all one needs is to cry. Then he kissed your cheek and stroked that same cheek.

"I'll be there for you y/n even when everyone dosent understand"

"Me too Ringo I promise"
For they may all have misunderstood but the two of you had your own crazy emotional paradise