Scenario1/senseis/get drunk

// I wonder how hyuga and ringo senesi act when drunk let's find out shall we~

Hyuga: who knew the manly man had any weak points well he does when given honey flavoured vodka...
You were at home reading simple as that just enjoying life then your door was kicked down... "What the-" "Y/n!!" Then in a female office attendant cosplay outfit your "manly" boyfriend sprinted inside wreaking your apartment doing impressions of shinning office staff. Which was hilarious except for your stuff well at least you had your camera to film what happened. Then he stole your pink lipstick and placed it on then acted like James Bond... Wow just wow. The next morning: the next morning you woke up in your canon of protection built on the couch there amongst your crashed apartment was a very embraassed and confused hyuga alright time to show the video...Mwhaa 😈

Ringo: now your beloved cross dresser boyfriend couldn't get drunk could he? Well it seems as if he could when given brandy. Ringo burst though the door his wig half off before the whole thing fell off. He was wearing a sparkly cap saying bro! He was in one of your bras he got his hands on God knows how which he covered in sparkles. He had thug for life glasses and jeans no shirt. "R-Ringo?" "Yo ho" cue reader chans awesome slap given to ringo. He seemed to be bit like aI with his mood swings expect with clothes. He changed in and out of outfits one minute a happy Paris fashionista next a male thug from New York rapping angerliy making you scared and confused and then he became depressed over his gender. Thank god you had your camera to take pictures oh and the rope to tie him to the bed so he couldn't scare your mind any more. The next morning: You both woke up to sugar by maroon five playing on your phone. Clothes were scattered everywhere then ringo groaned and woke up "y/n baby what happened why am I tied up?" "PICTURE TIME" you yelled undoing the ropes as he winced from your load voice and then you handed him your phone with all the pictures..."NOOO!"