Stress doctor

Tokiya x psychologist!Reader
All starish agreed to tokiyas annoyance that he needed to go to a psychologist to get his stress sorted out. I mean once tokiya didn't stop working till midnight then got up at four thirty not even aI mizake was that much of a workaholic.

Sighing tokiya forced himself up the stairs into a nice looking office one corner had a large bookcase fillied to the rim with books. There was a balconey. A desk two couches in a rich brown leather that looked rather comftble to rest in. There were two cups of tea already set with a small tray of macaroons. Then he glanced up from the scenery. Expecting some strict male or female to come in wearing a heavy suite and negitve news. Instead there was a female in her early twenties with her hair out wearing a nice simple White blouse and black jeans with brown boots yet somehow you had a friendly look about you instead of stern and cold faced like he thought. "Mr ichinose?" You asked in a happy voice.

"Please take a seat" you stated with a warm smile offering him a macron which he accepted. You had a lemon one as he had a vanilla. "By the way my name is (y/n) (l/n) but just call me by my first name So your friends told me you get heavily stressed under pressure and don't sleep properly?" You asked hitting the mark making ichinose only nod slightly embarssed thinking about it. "I-I" he didn't know we're to begin and ended up making you smile "don't force yourself Kay? Your an idol correct?" You stated calmly as he nodded "hai" "well what I can gather is that due to rising demand and being the old idol hayato as forced your body into a pattern?" He nodded already amazed "yes but how did-" you cut him off "I did a background check I don't want to be taking nonsense in your ear when I can actually help you" which is true and you were amazed at the lenghs ichinose put into his career if you get past those memorising blue eyes of his. Tokiya gave a small smile he liked that I guess.

"So due to old career pressure this is your body reacting which makes you feel forced as if you are still under that pressure" you began to explain as waves of stress slowly moved from Tokiya.

~1 week later~

To starish's shock tokiya had a new schedule set up by you a forced plan incase he tried to over work himself and you inviting him to see you three times even for a small talk about the weather. Yet there was another reason Tokiya was happy about minus getting a proper sleep. What you ask? You! Maybe it was your voice or maybe how you meet his eyes and answered all his questions with a certain answer not just jumbled words which floated in and out of most psychologists. Maybe he had a new fascination but he knew you had done something to him making his heart pulse to insanity. The starish agency already had a nickname for you "dr.stress" which when Tokiya told you instead of getting offended you burst out laughing and said "how funny"

~2 weeks later~

It had been three weeks since that first appointment he wouldn't tell his bandmates but he was glad they had him go and meet you. Whenever he talked to you a small exited pulse would rush though him despite how much he tried to ignore it. The two of you were more like friends than patient and doctor it was crazily enjoyable. How close the two of you got over the three weeks it was oddly bliss.

~3 weeks later~

A month and two weeks past the first meeting and Tokiya was certain of his feelings for once. He loved you that radiant energy you gave off luring him to you how you laughed he would have to ask you at the next session. You were sitting on the couch when he walked in "Ah Tokiya-kun I don't think you need me anymore your stress seems to be getting better" despite how you spoke you personally were rather upset you wanted to still talk to Tokiya but most likely like any one eels you knew they left for good. "Y/n before all of that...I was wondering woukd you like to go to the festival tonight" that was when you smiled he was different. "Of course" you spoke up making hsi heart jump with joy

Little did you know this became the blossom to the most sweetest relationship to exist well at least in your eyes and his.

For; jasmine jinguji

Don't forget requests are open