8

Few days have passed after being dropped off by Jungkook and V, therefore even after mines and Violet's incident. Before heading to bed that night, Violet wasn't even in her room or no where to be found until seven in the damn morning when she arrived back home with a massive headache and in different pairs of clothes.

She jumped right into bed next to me a hugged me like there was no tomorrow. Till this day we still haven't discussed the situation we had, nor do I want to but something soon has to be addressed as I'm not going to be treated like a object or treated like shit.

Especially not hearing from V has also been a red flag as well after what happened, trying to piece all the event's that happened last night. I'm still sitting and wondering what could have possibly occurred to the point Jungkook had to start treating me differently.

I've been scratching my head and urging myself to text him and get the word out, but due to my lack and wanting to give them space, I didn't bother.

After finishing up the final cake order for today, staring down on my piece of work I adore working on. Picking it up and placing it inside the refrigerator, my phone receives a text message as a notification pops up.

Before I get back to my phone placed on the counter, Violet's door opens and she is dressed nicely once she steps out and closes her door. "You look good for a Thursday night, where are you going?" A bit of my heart cracks as she is heading out without me for the billionth time, use to it as always but she always asks me to head out with her.

"Going out with co workers again, just dinner though and no club." Obviously no club, it's a damn Thursday. "Nice, well oki doki, be careful and text me when you get there." Giving her a soft side smile, she does the same and head son out the door.

Once it shuts, I quickly check my phone and see it's actually V who texted me. Knowing deep down that I am glad he texted me, but the other hand I am scared on what he texted me. Are you free tonight? Is all he says, sending him back a quick message back.

Yes I am. The dots come up and another message comes through quickly. Wonderful, be there in 15. The quick panic sets in me when I don't waste anytime and rush to my bedroom quickly to get dress.

In me want's to dress casual and not fancy, especially how they dress, but the feeling of wanting to sets off in me. Giving me a hard decision to make, I just go for it and end up dressing in casual clothes instead of a simple dress.

Can just go in a simple black pants with a black long sleeve blouse with cute flats. Perfect for this type of weather as well as the cold hasn't settled in yet but just breezes and wind here and there.

Heading to the bathroom to put on the simple makeup along with straighten out my long hair and add the last details to everything until I hear my phone ring in the kitchen as that's my que to head out the door and meet him.

I hurried out to meet up with V as I stride my legs with big long steps as I hustle myself and not make him waiting. When reaching the parking garage, I see the same luxurious car that I was just in a few days ago. Another feeling hit's me

What if he sent Jungkook and not himself? I stand still for a moment on if I should head back inside, instead, I continue walking towards the car until coming close is when I hear the car unlock.

Placing my hand on the door handle and open it, gently set myself in the passenger seat and close the door. I look to my left and see a pair of dark brown eyes. The nerves and my tensed shoulder relaxed and let out a deep breath.

"Happy it's you and not your brother." Announcing to him, he laughs and put's the car in drive along with me putting my seatbelt on. "Soon things will change Tatianna. Right now, you're meeting my family."