6☆

Remy Rome Smith-DucePov

Pov

February 19 6:00 a.m

"yo i swear I'll have ur money by tmr" this goofy ass nigga said on his knees begging.

"Bitch ass nigga you said dat yesterday, today's a new day." I said with a mug looking down on him. While I cleaned my pistol.

"Please I got a kid." he said like I have a fuck to give.

"Welp I guess another fatherless child." I say shrugging pulling the trigger. Shooting him in his head in an alley way.

That left the brick wall being splattered with his blood. That made me smile a lil.

I'm not crazy I swear I say to myself.

I had made a call to the cleaners before I even agreed to do this hit.

A nigga always get hungry after hits so I just pulled up to waffle house. Got me waffles wit some eggs n bacon.

As I'm rolling up my blunt, i hum the lyrics to Forever by lilbaby as it's playing the background.

How we get so deep so fast?
Bae, stop playin', I'll beat your ass
You be on some toxic shit but I cannot get off this bitch, I
Haven't seen you in three months, I miss you, can I see you, bae?
Every time I see one of your pictures, that shit drives me crazy
Girl, I know you miss a nigga
Especially how I kiss it

When I'm done smoking my two blunts n finish eating my food I pull up off otw to my crib.

Location : Home 📍8:35 a.m

Flashback

"Brandon please don't dis the kids are sleep" kaori remy's mother says to his father.

"Bitch you think I give a fuck, you out cheating on me coming home at 4 o'clock inna fuckin morning." He says in a agitated tone.

In reality Remy's mother had just got off on her late work shift, she had taken from the hospital. She has to work extra shifts in order to keep her family financially stable because Brandon just sits on his ass everyday doing nothing.

"I already told y-" she gets cut off by Brandon slapping her.

While Brandon was beating on kaori, Remy was just in his bedroom hearing everything going down. While London over her friends house sleeping over. Quite frankly he was getting sick of his father projecting his insecurities onto his mother.

So, he rushed downstairs to see his father standing over his bloody nose mother.

"Dad please stop" the 8 year-old Remy says while his voice cracked.

"Remy no go back" kaori says in a tired tone.

"Yea listen to your mother boy get the hell back in yo room." Brandon said making his voice deeper. As he continued to beat his mother to a plum.

"LET MY MOM GO" he yelled at his
father."

Brandon stopped all movement and turned n started walking towards the 8-year old.

As he gripped his jaw tightly he says "who the hell you yelling at?"

As he gets no response back, he punches his son in the stomach n starts beating on him. Leaving him with a busted lip, and couple of bruises on his torso.

Flashback ended

My whole body continue to sweat as my my heart rate is kept beating 100 bpm. As my eyes begun to tear fromthe sudden action of waking up from my childhood nightmare memory.

That was the day everything in my life went bad.

My dad did end up going to prison for  39 years, cause the nosy neighbors called the police because of the ruckus being heard.

me n my ma dukes end up going to the hospital because his beating cs a mild concussion n broken bones for the both of us.

Causing us having to do both physical n mental therapy from the trauma he caused.

That night it made me lose all faith in my self. I tried to over dose on pills multiple times cs of that feeling of just being empty inside or just not enough.

After my 5th attempt, my mom ended up taking my to the emergency room where diagnosed me with mild depression. I had to take pills inorder to get back to my 'original self'.

The pills did help sometimes whenever I took them. The only thing keeping me sane is my little sister London.

All my family members n friends just became fake. Smiling in our faces, but talking about our downfalls to others.

So I just ended up being to myself n becoming that mean n nonchalant person people can fw easily.

"Life isn't a problem to be sloved, but a reality to be experienced."

"🔔"
LonLon🤎: ma wanna has sum to tell us.

《|'•                                                •'|》

Thoughts?

Remy?

Brandon?

Kaori?

This is just a short chapter don't worry I'll start making them long but not too long. But thanks for reading. Bye bitches :))
- milanoo