19☆

London Armani Smith- LonLon Pov

Pov

"Yall really think Exotic get sum to do with monie going missing?" Riah asks us.

"I think so cs why her n that nigga been hanging out." Tata says not looking up from her phone.

"Rtt fr n plus she always introduce us to whoever she talk to n not act weird about it." Ren says acknowledging the fact she been acting weird ever since him.

"Yall rtt but there has to be a reason to it, ion think she'll just automatically betray us like dat." Riah says trying to make the situation better.

"Even if that was the case, it still don't change the fact she could potentially be involve in monie being missing." I say looking at my blindspot and pushing the accelerater.

"Facts, but we gone get to bottom of dis cs now we needa just focus on getting our homegirl back." Tata says

Location: Exotic Apartment Complex 📍

"Yall ready?" I ask em while we're putting on our black ski-masks.

"Yea this finna be fun." Ren says sticking out her tongue expressing her excitement.

"Rtt we bout to shoot a bitch in ha shit." Tata says waving her green gun around.

"Yall needa be stopped. Yall really excited bout breaking into our ex-homegirl house n questioning ha?" Riah says shaking her head just disappointed it even came to dis point.

"Yea yea cmon let's get dis shit over wit." I say grabbing my matte gray glock.

The four of us got out the car, and start to walk up the stairs of the apartment complex. Grabbing onto the black railing.

"Me n Ren will check her room n bathroom. Tata n you will check the other half." I say to riah as we approach the door to her apartment.

"How we supposed to unlock it?" Tata whispers to us we'll we all are in a huddle facing eachother.

"I got it" I say to them grabbing a bobby pin out my slick back bun.

You never know we dis shit might come in handy.

"Ouu we on our criminal bitch shit." Ren half-whsipers.

As you could tell my bestfriend is the hyper one whereas I'm the chill one.

"Shh Bitch stfu" I say hushing her cs she just saying shit at the wrong time.

"Hoe ok ok" Ren says rolling her eyes.

"Alr yall know what to do." I whisper fully unlocking the door and twisting the door nob as slow as possible.

Me n Ren start to tiptoe towards E's door.

"1,2,3" Ren whispers making eye contact me nodding her head making sure I'm ready.

She opens the door n there we see dis bitch sleep peacefully in her bed.

"Ohn" Ren says mugging her slupt body, then starts jumping on her bed.

"BITCH WAKED DAT ASS UP." She yells loud but not to loud the neighbors could hear.

I swear I can't take dis bitch nowhere, but I love my bestie so ima always back her up.

She awakes immediately n starts looking around.

"Yea girl it's time to get up." I say to her co-signing Ren.

"What is yall even doing here?" She says while yawning itching her arm.

"Oh uh uh cmon we got sum questions for you, so stop acting dumb." I say dragging her out her bed. While she yelps for help.

Ren pistol whips her before saying "bitch shut the hell."

Tata and Mariah come back in the room with bowls of fruity loops.

Ofc my favorite cereal

"Really yall?" I ask em they can't take shit serious.

"What? Yk I got pregnancy cravings." Mariah says shrugging her shoulders n takes a seat on Exotic's  bed.

"Mkk but Exotic yk what we here for, so just gone ahead n tell us what we wanna  know." Ren says staring at Exotic tied up body connected to her bed railing.

"I c–can't h–he'll k–kill me." She says stuttering. Trying to hold back her tears.

"Girl nobody gaf bout dem water works." Tata say rolling her eyes at her.

"B–but—" she was about to say before I cut ha off.

"Girl cmon the more time you waste the more family members that I'll hire someone to kill." I say nonchalantly.

Cs I really can care less about her excuses.

"Ok ok i really didn't want to betray yall but I had to. I'll tell yall anything yall wanna know just please don't kill me."

Damn that was easy....

"Who got monie?" Ren asks her.

"Idk his name, he just gives out the orders by calling the phone he drops off every 2 to 3 weeks." She says

"You got the phone now?" Tata asks slurping up her milk.

"Yes its in my night stand."

I go over to her white nightstand n check the drawers. I see a small black trap phone.

I get it n put it in my pocket.

"What's the orders he be giving you?" Ren asks

"Uhhh umm to spy on yall n keep tracks of yall schedules." She says trying not look us in our eyes.

"How many?" Mariah asks

"How many what?" She asks in return.

"How many years you been spying on us for dis 'mystery man'?"

"F-for u–umm like 5 years." 

"Well damn bitch yo 'boss man'." had us all figured out huh? We've been friends for atleast 4 1/2 years." Riahs says looking like she on the verge of tears.

Ouu I hate pregnant people hormones..

"But why?"

"I told yall I had to he has something of mine." She says looking the opposite way while tears rolled down her face."

"You gone need to come with us cs I texted the guys n they got a plan." I say grabbing onto E.

"What is it that he took from you?" Tata asks cs it could really be anything n if she did all of dis for that 'something' it just has to be of significance.

"rtt what did he take from you that you had to all of dis bullshit to just stab us in the back. " Ren says holding E on the other side.

As we're walking out the door.

"H–he t–took my child." She says sniffling.

We all stop our movement n just stare back at her with faces full of confusion n surprising.

To say I'm flabbergasted is a understatement cs what fucking child?..

《|'•                                                      •'|》
Thoughts?

Yall this is to give more insight on lonlon's and ren's friendship. Monie's point of view is coming, but thanks for reading. Bye bitches :))
- milanoo