22☆

Omniscient
Pov

"yall got ha?" King asks opening up the trap door for the girls.

"duhh nigga. Would we be here if we didnt?" Ren replies back with a smart remark.

"Chill out smartass" C-man says plucking Ren forehead.

"broo stop" she says swating his hand away.

London and Talani finally brings Exotic in n take ha to the basement.

"Damn what yall do to shawty?" ManMan says with his mouth to the side. While examining Exotic's limp body with red marks scattered on her face.

"Don't worry bout it lil bruh" Ren says waving him off.

"She really showing out"ManMan thought, while slightly mugging ha.

"yea ight lil folks." He says going back on his phone.

"Can we hurry up n make a plan already so we can get monie back" Riah says whining cs she really misses the girl  group all together.

"Where Remy at?" London asks realizing her brother is nowhere in her sight.

"He had to handle sum. He'll be back."
King says going to sit on the couch.

"You okay bookie?" Talani asks boogie while playin wit his lil chin hair.

"yea I'll be ight." He says scrolling through ig.

Talani knew he was lying but she didn't push him any further to talk about his feelings so she just dropped it for the time being.

"Do yall know what Duce got planned?" Riah asks while looking at all the boys.

"Nahh, but what he did tell me was to get information on sum guy named 'Kaizer Eaton'." King says while on his laptop hacking into governments databases to get Intel.

"Kaizer where have I heard that name before." Boogie thought to himself.

"You think E might know sum about him?" Riah asks the girls.

"ionk she says she don't don't nun about him only bout the trap phones sent." Talani says shrugging.

"Yea we know that, but she could be lying. Yk Exotic always been a good liar." Ren says

And she was right because Exotic could lie about the most simplest things n her friends or significant other wouldn't know if she was lying or telling the truth.

"Yes she could be n plus how you don't know the nigga but he just took yo 'child'." London says emphasizing child.

"CHLID?" da boys yell in unison in a soldier boy tone.

"damn, we've been around ha for years n how we ain't know she was pregnant."

All the boys knew Exotic much longer than the girls since highschool. Exotic only made new friends when she went to college n met Talani n Mariah.  She introduce the group together so they all became close.

She knew of Ren and LonLon because ofcourse they were siblings of the King n' Remy. You could she was the glue of both groups. That was until Carmonie came in.

"That explains why she went ghost on us years ago, when we asked what was wrong wit ha." Sin says pulling on his eyebrows. Which was a bad habit of his.

"Yea, she was acting very fake, when we tried to call her to make plans" Manman says mugging the air. Cs that was his girl bestfriend a one point in time.

"Wym she just ghosted yall? For what?" London asks.

"Rtt n den yall got back cool afterwards... couldn't be me" Ren says startching her wig.

"Girl you always saying sum off topic" Talani laughs a bit.

The guys continue to tell the story.

Flashback

"yo you coming to boogie crib tdy twin?" ManMan asks E while on the phone.

"Nah I'm good idk why yall keep callin n askin dat." E says with a slight attitude. Her hormones were getting the best of her. She been in the house almost 2 months hiding her pregnancy from everyone.

"Well damn ok we just wanted to see how you doing, youn gotta do allat the fuck." ManMan says as he hungs up the phone before she could respond.

"You alr twin? " C-man asks him. As all the boys just watch.

"Nah E been on sum fake shit ionk, she been acting a lil off towards yall?"

"Hell yeah I called ha askin can she do my sister's nails n she said sum slick shit like "nigga hn I'm busy get sum body else to do it" like a nice no wouldve suffice. " King says shrugging his shoulders.

"Yea she do like everytime we ask her to do sum or hang. She bring up dat same half-ass excuse 'I'm bussssy'.. " boogie says imitating her voice a lil.

"Nigga you gay as hell." Sin says side-eyeing him just a lil.

"Nigga spwm." He says sticking up his middle finger.

Flashback over

"So yall asses really forgave her after allat?" Ren says still not digesting the fact they asses were too nice.

"I mean hell yeah. She gave us an apology it sounded genuine n sincere." ManMan says.

"Nigga––" Ren was cut off by the door opening.

"Finally where have yo ass been? I swear black people be on da on timing." LonLon says mumbling the last part.

"man stop wit da questions n shit. Yall ready for the plan yes or no?" He asks walking towards the back of the trap where the office is while pulling up his pants just for em to fall back down.

"hell yea, we needa get my lil sister back asap." Boogie says following him as we do the same.

"Ayyeee wait for a pregnant bitch." Riah says walking slow as a fucking snail.

"Girl hurry yo ass up, ain't nun but 4 or 5 weeks acting elderly n shit." Ren says as we open the door to the office.

"Bitch not too fucking much on me." Riah replies rolling her eyes.

"Alr yall sthu so he can tell us da plan thing 1 n thing 2 lookin asses. " Tata says giving them a glare.

"Yea mk dr.Seuss headass" Ren mumbles. Rolling ha eyes.

They both just scoff n mumble incoherent words before closing their  mouths.

The whole group starts to fill up the office n' sit in the seats available.

"So this how it's gone go—" Duce says as he starts the plan.

《|'•                                                    •'|》
Thoughts?

Sorry haven't been updating as usual.
Dis a lil short chapter but carmonie should be back with ha fam in chapter 24. But chapter 23 will be posted either Saturday or Sunday. Thanks for reading n voting, bye bitches :)).
- milanoo