13☆

Monie Pov

1 week later
March 29, 12:08 p.m

"Bitch tell me why someone sent me some flowers AGAIN" I say to Tata in an exaggerating tone.

We both out shopping for Riah's 25th birthday party. Even tho I've only been in the group for like 2 months or so. I really am closer to Tata and Riah.

"Girl it's givin you got a secret admire."
She responds while we just pulled up to the bakery.

"Oh nah girl, they keep saying "I'm watching you" on the note attached to the card. It's very much giving obsessed atp." I say having worries bout this mystery unknown person while taking off my seatbelt.

"Just don't stress about it too much, just make sure you tell Duce and I'm sure he'll handle it for you." She says rubbing my arm in a friendly way.

"yea your right. I'll tell Duce cs that will put me in a clamer head space."

"Yea alr now let's go get this girl cake." She says smiling at me.

"You rtt it's her day and we can't ruin it wit dis sappy shit."

"You think she gone like it?" I ask Tata as we're otw to her house to set up the party

"Yea girl yk she gotta extra aesthetic."

"Yea you so right bout dat."

"Whatchu get her for ha birthday?" I ask while getting out the car.

"I got her a pandora charm bracelet that represents our friendship, Marc Jacob's perfume, candles and a card. Nun too special." She replies

"Girl don't downplay yo gift towards her, only the meaning is important behind ever materialistic thing you buy her." I say as she unlocks her door so we could get in.

"you rtt, but wby?"

"I got her sum black ugg talisman, black marc Jacob's camera bag, black furry blanket n a card. Yk just everything black for her."

"okk period I think she gone love our gifts, but let's set this up for tmr."

"bet"

March 30 8:00 a.m

Instagram feed
Stories

@carmonielove 90s
-

@carmonielove 90s-