28☆

3rd Pov

Sincere leans up pulling Mariah into a long passionate kiss. His kisses trail from her lip to her cheek then her neck drawing out a breathily moan. 

She bites her lip watching sin’s kisses travel to her big perky tits. Which has been ten times more sensitive since she’s been pregnant.

“F-fuck mmhm” she moans out as his lips lash on to her hard nob. His hand made its way to her other breast squeezing it just the way he knew she likes.

After a few moments of sucking, nibbling and groping her chest which no doubt left her dripping his mouth and hands traveling to her big belly. He rubbed his hands over it pepper kissing the smooth surface.

"you so beatiful mama.” Sin says looking up at his girl. She blushes as she pushes his head down wanting to feel more oh his mouth on her.

Also he wanted to tease her more the overwhelming feeling to please her was strong. He pulled her panties off in one swift motion instantly being meet with her dripping pussy.

He wasted no time driving into her wet pussy. He hummed at the taste of her.

“Fuck, fuck, sh- Sincere” Sin his tongue ran up and down her needy pussy loving how intoxicating her scent and taste was.

“Fuck, baby.” He moan adding a finger into her slick hole fucking her roughly while adding another finger.

“OH MY G-FUCK” Riah screamed as she grips his hair tightly. She came all over his fingers in just a few thrusts with a loud moan.

He pulled his hand out of her and leans up to pull off his shirt and pants. He lefts her thighs up  pulling her down so her core was aligned with his hard clothed dick.

“P-Please S-Sincere fuck me.” She begged getting more and more needy.

He granted her wish take his hard dick in one hand and her thigh in the other thrusting deeply into her causing them both to moan loudly at the feeling.

“Mhmmm, mama fuck look at how you takin yo dick.” Sin said watching Riah face contort into one of pleasure. She was so sensitive she came in a matter of seconds.

“OMG BABY FUCK FUCK” she chanted gripping the sheets tightly as her second orgasm took over her. Sin never lets up his movement as he thrusts harder and faster chasing his own release.

“mama fuck you feel so good.” He says as he’s own orgasm starts to take over him encountering him to go faster dragging out breathily whimpering from Riah.

"Cmon ri gecho nut." He continues groan out as her walls tighten around him frequently making his dick hard even more.

A few thrusts later he came deep inside her pulling out only to be replaced by his finger fucking her into her third orgasm.

He pulls out after she came down from her high placing his finger in his mouth tasting her sweet juices. Riah blushed at his actions.

“You taste so good, ri.” He leans down to her lips kissing her softly allowing her to taste herself on him lips.

“I luh you phats.” He says going to kissing her stomach and laying down next to her pulling her into him. 

“I luh you more boo." She says as they lay there for a minute trying to catch their breaths.

"Nooooo sisi I'm sleepy." Riah whines as Sincere picks her up gently.

"you gotta pee phats hmm." He says speaking to her softly, not trying to make her irrated n carries her towards their bathroom.

As she peed, he runs a warm bubble bath for them both to relax in.

He puts dr.teal's - lavender - epsom salt soak in. He also put non-scented n rose dove bar soaps on the side. He made sure he had both of their loofahs before he picked her up n sit her down in da tub.

"Mhmm." riah moans out lowly of the feeling of the not too hot bath water that's soothing her skin.

"Hol up phats, I'ma go change da sheets n shit." He mumble walking out their bathroom, but not before kissing her on her forehead.

Riah feels someone get behind her, knowing it was just sin she instantly relax into his body.

Sincere instantly grabs her loofah first and drenched in some of the exfoliating dove body wash, before cleaning her back first then front.

"You almost done mama." He cooes at her knowing she always gets sleepy everytime they take a bath.

He bathes himself also, then rinse both of their bodies off.

He gets up first n' wraps a towel around himself.

"ri cmon so we can gtb." She slowly stands up lazily n' she feels the warm of towel fabric when he wraps the towel around her body.

He makes sure he lotions both of em up with Vaseline coco butter.

He puts on some boxers, leaving his top half still exposed.

He puts her on sum of her panties n one of his oversize t-shirts.

They usually don't sleep with too many clothes on cs riah wakes being hot n' shit.

He pulls back cleaned sheet n comforter he put on the bed. First laying her down.

He steps out the room for a min to get a bottle of water for the boffuem.

He quickly makes his way upstairs. Places them both on each side tables displayed on the sizes of their king-size bed.

He gets in the bed n' pulls riah into his embrace wanting to feel her warmth.

It's kinda gotten a habit of not wanting to sleep without her by his side.

"Goodnight tootie, don't be givin yo mama a hard time wit dat kicking shit. I luh you." Sin lowly whispers to his daughter.

He always thought how could he love a human being so much even though she's not here yet. It always amazes him.

He kisses her belly, then riah's forehead n' lips.

"Goodnight phats, I luh yo aggravting ass too." He whispers in her ear even though he know she is a deep sleeper.

"Mhmm" she hmm momentarily in her sleep.

《|'•                                                    •'|》
Thoughts??

My friend Tiannique wrote the smut scene cs I really can't wit dat shit, but ig I'll get better. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy. Bye bitchess :))
- milanoo