11☆

Unknown
Pov

March 21 1:00 a.m

"Yea boss I'm outside of ha house rn."

"Ok don't do anything rn we have to wait for the perfect time. Cs i already got somebody in her inner circle watchin ha."

"Alr I gotchu. She turned her lights off. Looks like she bout to gtb."

"ight gone head in go home. you off the clock." I say in a dismissing tone.

"Same time, same place boss?"

"Yea you know it" I say hanging up.

She might be living her happy life rn, but Ima cut allat out. Cs if she ain't happy with me then she can't be happy with no one. I thought with a sinister smile.

"Dat bitch is mine." I mumble staring at the collage I made of her on my wall.

That bitch ain't gone know what hit her.

Monie
Pov

"Yall I'm tryna tell yall I think somebody is watching me." I say to the girls on ft in the gc. As we're getting ready to visit E to see what she on cs she been actin weird.

"Girl ohn." Tata says swooping her edges.

"Rtt it's very much giving stalker vibes.." Riah says fixing her lashes.

"Did you tell my brother?" LonLon asks putting on her jewelry.

"Did you ever find out who was that unknown number, maybe could be connected." Ren says fixing her grills.

"no I ain't tell him yet n no I ain't never found out who it was. Now thinking about it could possibly be connected, but they not gone catch me lacking no way." I say shrugging dismissing the situation entirely.

"Yall ready?"I ask looking at everybody camera's.

"Mhmm" ima see yall at ha house bye." Lonlon says hanging up. Everybody following.

Lemme me hurry up n leave cs Ik I be on black ppl timing. I thought before grabbing my purse n keys chain.

I lock my doors n jump in my car.

I start my car up, turning on the heat cs Atlanta weather know it be bipolar as hell.

My Bluetooth start playin Demon Mode by Nardo Wick.

Ain't got to turn on demon mode, that shit be automatic
Ain't got to tell her, "Take 'em, off, " that shit be automatic
See this lil' cube on the back, it make it automatic
Nigga ain't teach me to be real, that shit was automatic

[dis is real life my man 😏😏] - milanoo

"Gave her what's under my belly, now, she love me
Walk in the building, now, all the pretty bitches tug me
Her hair got caught on my chain when she tried to hug me" I rapped while pulling out my driveway.