29☆

3rd Pov

On The Run [Part II] by Beyonce n' Jay-z started to play in da car.

"Dooda yk dis our song cmon." Talani says rapidly shaking her boyfriend's shoulder.

Who wants dat perfect love story anyway, anyway?
Cliché, cliché, cliché, cliché
Who wants that hero love that saves the day, anyway?
Cliché, cliché, cliché, cliché

"What about that bad boy goes good yeah? n' the missin luv that's understood yeah." Lani continues to sing while grabbing boogie's face. Pampering him wit kisses.

"Lani move I'm driving toot." He says trying to get out her reach so she can't see him smiling n blushing.

"Cmon doodie sing it wimme." She says passing the imaginary microphone to him.

He rolls his eyes playfully, but manages to rap jay-z part anyways.

"Girl meets boy, girl perfect women. Girl get to bussin' before da cops come runnin' uh." He says continue to rap while rubbing lani's thigh in a circular motion.

"Ayee get it sky, get it sky." Lani say hyping ha man up callin him by the nickname from his government.

They continue to sing they song until its over.

"Toot yk I luv you so much right?" Skylar says admiring his gorgeous girlfriend while they pullin into the drivethru of chick-fil-a.

"Yesssssss doodie, you tell me dat everyday I luv you 2 boi." She says caressing his side - profile.

"Ight man, lemme hurry n get you n' my sonson sum food." He says rubbing ha 3 month - old belly.

"Nigga dis is our daughter. ionk how many times ima tell you dis" She said playfully moving his hand from her belly.

"Ayee now better stop for not get nun, but you what da same thing toot?" He asks making sure cs sometimes she can get indecisive wit her order.

"Mhm" she hmms while on pinterest. Looking for inspiration for ha birthday nails n hair.

"Welcome to chick-fil-a what can I get for you today?"

"Umm lemme get uhh lemme uh– hi can I get a 12 count, wit a large fry n' macaroni n' a oreo milkshake." Lani says reaching over his seat cutting Skylar off.

Skylar couldn't help but rub on her butt cs it got plamer now that she's pregnant.

"Bae you want sum?"

"Just a numba 1 n uhh a sprite." He mutters while still rubbing on her body.

"That'll be $26.27."

Skylar hands her 2 20s, den pulls up to get the line wit the rest of cars for da food.

"Bae you be on body bad. Be extra touchy but I ain't mad at ya. You just got a bad girlfriend n' baby mother." Lani says cockily, giving Skylar a kiss.

"Fashoo, yk you bad, beatiful, gorgeous n'allat imma tell dat everyday. Even on days you aint confident in yoself." He goes back for a second kiss.