17☆

omniscient
Pov

April 23, 2:30

Everyone was getting ready to go to sixflags, even the boys since everybody been busy with their lives.

With the boys trying to find whose behind these conflicts and trying to find rather more is coming.

With girls just focusing on their jobs and their relationships.

There all just mainly surround by stress n busy days, not being able to take a break mentally and physically.

So they figured why not hang out this one day that everyone scheduled is consequently free.

The girls are even more excited than the boys cs they really miss each other.

Don't get me wrong they talk otp all the time, but it's not the same in-person.

"Love cmon you always late ma." Remy says to his girlfriend that loves being on black people timing.

"Boy wait beauty takes time." She responds to her impatient boyfriend.

"You already beautiful you don't really need nun of dis stuff tho." He says just admiring her in her vanity mirror.

"Ik that ducey, but I still gotta go out looking like a bad bitch rather or not I wear make-up." She replies criticing her now shaded in eye-brows.

"Yaa alr well lemme know when you almost done so I can pre-start the car.

"Alr stink gimme kiss." She says poking out her lips waiting for him to give her a nice wet peck.

"Sincere does this outfit make me look fat?" Riah asks Sincere her boyfriend.

"No baby why would you think that, you look beautiful while carrying my baby." He says rubbing on her stomach which was now about 3 weeks old.

"You sure? Your not just saying that cs I'm ur girlfriend?" She asks on the verge of tears.

Ever since riah became pregnant she's always been a cry-baby but now that she's pregnant it became highten.

"Nah baby you know your beautiful inside n out. Now stop allat crying n shit. Yk I hate when you cry." He says wiping his emotional girl tears, falling from her light-brown eyes.

Kissing her forehead.

"You ready mama?" He asks her waiting for her respond.

"Mhmm, lemme fix my make-up." She replies grabbing a paper towel from the bathroom roll n going to sit in her vanity chair.

"Yall wanna go together or no?" Ren asks as she curls her hair while Cai n Kel are both putting on their
jackets.

"The real question is do you wanna go with us?" Cai asks her zipping up his bape hoodie.

"Boy just answer the question rn don't play wit me." Ren says imitating a Nicki Manji voice.

"You so goofy, but yea I don't mind. When we gone tell em we go together fr?" Kel asks fixing his shoe laces to his blackcat 4s.

"Idk I just wanna tell the girls first before yall tell da boys n plus yall not scared to tell my brother?" She asks side eyeing them.

"Nah respectfully yo brother ain't got shit to do what we got going on, so if he does react badly den dats him." Cai says nonchalantly with kel nodding his head in agreement.

"Mkk handsomes we can tell em next week." Ren says unplugging her flat iron n going to put on her new-balances.

"You ready mamas?" They both ask her bout to exit the room.