23☆

Omniscient
Pov

As the group arrives they can't helped but feel anxious of what's about to happen.

Looking at the building we're Monie is allegedly hold captive. They have four guards on each side of the building.

"Ayee don't fuck up now, we get in n' out." Remy says looking at the whole group.

"Nigga we know, we went over the plan like how many times?" Ren says surely but confidently that nobody's going to mess up his plan.

"Girl stfu yo ass always gotta have sum smart to say." King replies cs he definitely knows how his sister could get.

"Yeaa whatever lil bruh." Ren mumbles as everyone is about get out the van that's been parked where nobody could see.

"Yall ready?" Remy asks making sure everyone has a gun they can used to defend themselves.

"Hell yeah twin" "mhm" "yep" everyone replies in unison.

As they all dap eachother n' prepares to go in the place

Meanwhile..

"Yall know yall dead df wrong." Monie says as she struggles in the tied ropes connected to the bed frame.

"Aww Monie don't be like dat" amir one of the boys she got to know since his job was to keep an eye on ha.

"Nigga stfu, I'm hungry as shit. Yall barely even feed a bitch. My wrist are sore and I'm bout dis close to losing my shit." Monie goes on bout ha rant. She really is tryna see the positive outlooks of this situation, but she really is bout to lose it.

"You know if I co—" amir was cut off by Kaizer entering the bedroom.

Ever since Monie has been complaining bout the smell n scenery of the basement. Kaizer decided to move her to the a bedroom.

Of course one near him n one where his security would be surrounded by her.

"you good C?" He asks as he smirks suspiciously.

C

armonie just stares at him blinkly bc who df would be good kidnapped?

"Hmmh, lemme think..... wonderful" she replies sarcastically.

He let's out lil chuckle before sitting at the end of the bed.

"Aye, yall two get out real quick." He says pointing towards amir n' another man.

They nod their heads while exiting the room n closing the door.

"Why the attitude C, you know I'll never hurt you... again" He says while caressing her feet n' legs.

Which really made Carmonie uncomfortable.

She moves away before scoffing n says " yea I'm good." She says with a sarcastic smile.

"Cmon yk you miss me C. Nobody can love you the way I do baby." He says grabbing onto both of Carmonie's feet n' putting them in his lap.